Red Star Belgrade away.

Always do direct, being a lazy impatient type, who just wants to get there mate (having said that, done Kharkiv twice, so go figure).

Probably have to do your way now, trying to be a clever **** has come back to bite me this time...
Haha, see you in Tirana

My parents are doing this one, out on Tues, back on Thurs. Direct to Heathrow. Will keep my eye on this thread to point my dad in the right direction for the city pubs.

Any options with Turkish Airlines? I did Manchester - Istanbul - Belgrade and vice versa when I went. They’re a great airline.

OK, thought I'd be clever with flights for Belgrade, thinking they'd be cheaper nearer the game date. How wrong can you be. Can't get anything under £440 direct, unless anyone knows differently?

And I don't want to go via timbuktu, Kiev and Gaza International before you ask @mrtwiceaseason ;)
Hi mate
Heathrow to Belgrade
Tue 12 £140
Belgrade to. Luton
Thur 14 £32

OK, thought I'd be clever with flights for Belgrade, thinking they'd be cheaper nearer the game date. How wrong can you be. Can't get anything under £440 direct, unless anyone knows differently?

And I don't want to go via timbuktu, Kiev and Gaza International before you ask @mrtwiceaseason ;)
Manchester to Lisbon
Tue £38
Lisbon to Belgrade
Tue £52
Belgrade to Luton
Thur £32

Excuse my FOC ignorance but what happens once you've purchased it, do you get a sim, is it posted? Or don't you need one?
As long as your phone is esim compatible , you just activate it on the app when you land . its not a actually sim card , used in istanbul and was fine

I believe its a nightmare to purchase bus tickets , on arrival i have hotel transfer booked through the hotel , getting the bus back to the airport , ive found this site where you can prebook the A1 shuttle to the airport for £3 . Better pre booked rather than when full of beer .

I believe its a nightmare to purchase bus tickets , on arrival i have hotel transfer booked through the hotel , getting the bus back to the airport , ive found this site where you can prebook the A1 shuttle to the airport for £3 . Better pre booked rather than when full of beer .
Great idea, I think, it looks like you have to book a specific time, was going to use for when I land on Monday morning but thinking if there's a delay with the flight it won't be valid. I'll use it for the return on Friday though, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.