Red Star Belgrade away.

Gonna miss this one but an interesting option for groundhoppers (@Tbilisi and @Scaring Europe to Death), the EDS will play at Vozdovac's ground. Famous for being on top of a shopping centre.

View attachment 95824
Sounds good as I'm on a roll this year

Atatürk, Montrose,. Arbroath,.and Karaiskakis (3.of.those with Tbilisi) under my belt, plus Unterhaching and Regensburg
Add Young Boys,.Red Star and hopefully Kaiserslautern v Koln in the German FA Cup

Just been in Belgrade, ticking off the Balkan countries.

Flew Wizz to Luton, was bus right door outside takes you into centre in 30 minutes. No bus tickets on sale, everyone on bus seemed to have an app.

Stayed in Belgrade Garni, a street from cobbled Skadarska's old pubs and restaurants. Good craft bars.

Felt safe without football on, and very cheap.
One of my fave cities in Europe. Have a feeling it might feel a bit different on match day though.

Last edited:
booked this as soon as the dates were announced. luton direct £80. 3 nights in a nice hotel was about £120 / 2. not bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.