Red Star Belgrade away.

Will the criteria for this go down to any ST holder? I'm in Hungary visiting family the following Monday so would be a nice tie in if I can get a ticket..

Apparently, at the Belgrade airport, there is a counter for issuing certificates of fixed price (vouchers) for taxi transport, and it is located in the international arrivals area.
The prices are fair, most of it under 50 euros. Check it out, hope it helps you get around.
Basically, you tell them the address of your hotel, and they issue you a voucher you can give to the taxi driver.

Apparently, at the Belgrade airport, there is a counter for issuing certificates of fixed price (vouchers) for taxi transport, and it is located in the international arrivals area.
The prices are fair, most of it under 50 euros. Check it out, hope it helps you get around.
Basically, you tell them the address of your hotel, and they issue you a voucher you can give to the taxi driver.
Theres also a shuttle bus service to the main train station or Slavija Square. 3.41euro per person. https://book.distribusion.com/landing?retailerPartnerNumber=130331&marketingCarrierCode=BDOO

That’s what I used when I was there many years back. Taxi etiquette can vary in countries so it can be a minefield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.