Red Star Belgrade away.

I'm thinking of going on the train, have no time restrictions and quite fancy a 4 or 5 day jaunt. Am currently on a site called Seat61, has anybody any other recommendations for journey planning? Seat61 seems very informative, provides all the links for booking with different rail companies etc.

As for a match ticket, I suppose I'll just have to take my chances like I did for Istanbul as I'm not in any membership schemes.
the interrail website says theres a few trains suspended into belgrade

the interrail website says theres a few trains suspended into belgrade
Ok thanks for that, be just my luck to get stranded somewhere I don't want to be. Can fly for £63 return, out Monday, back Friday, 1 stop each way, maybe that's a better option this time around. I just thought it would be good to see a bit of European scenery from the rattler.

edit, just seen it mate, "IMPORTANT UPDATE 2023: The Zagreb-Belgrade train is currently still suspended, even after the pandemic has ended. With the Budapest-Belgrade route also suspended for rebuilding until 2025, Serbia is now cut off. You can reach Budapest or Zagreb, but there are currently no trains at all into Serbia."

I should be ok as got season ticket however my brother and nephew only have match day membership cards . What’s the chances of it going down to city members
I will say I'm not an expert, but it's highly likely if not certain to go down to Matchday Members

When purchasing tickets for this. It's only showing block 8 with 220 left. Whats gone on there?

For those that made the trip to St Jakob Park (Basel) in 2018, you may recall the oddity of a large underground shopping centre beneath the pitch. Similarly, the venue for the EDS fixture in Voždovac is built on the rooftop of a shopping centre, which is aptly named...
DJI_0059-min-2048x1364.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.