Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

sir malcom said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/massive-shitty-303367/ ANYONE ELSE THINK NITID FANS ARE WORRIED.
What the fuck are those silly little laughing green faces all about. It seems there is a rule that they must be used every other post.

BLUENATIC said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Well your unlikely to be welcomed with open arms and interviewed for the Mod job, but if you stick to the rules and take any non-personal attacks (as you would expect) then as others stated, There is no reason that you may not last.

I will be honest and up front with you, we are unlikely to get along as your club allegiance immediately starts me off on a footing of not really liking you very much, you are going to have your hands full changing that opinion but at least you know.
Pretty much what Nixon said fREDdy, You might be the nicest decent fella around but I am always going to dislike you because of what you are.But, hey. Sod that ... what's your take on the seson to come? United,Liverpool,Blue scouse City,Chelsea,Arsenole etc .... I wanna say City 3rd,Utd 2nd, Chelsea champions but, 3rd is too alien a concept right now. What do you think? :-)

Whenever United have been wrote off in the past we usually have a fine season, but I would have my doubts about the coming season tbh. I think City will sneak 4th but it won't be easy, it does take time for top players to gel, sticking by Mancini is key to getting the 4th place. You've seen with Fergie that success doesnt come to clubs that change managers year in year out, just stick by him. I honestly think chelsea could walk the league this season, if they get off to a good start (which they should with their easy enough fixtures) they will be very hard to catch. I believe they go to the city of manchester early in the season (i'll be rooting for ye that day). I can't see Liverpool or Everton having good seasons, but I think Liverpool will push city all the way for 4th. Arsenal could be the suprise package, you never know what your going to get with them really.

am gutted i can't get on sad cafe anymore am banned for life!

Not for all out abuse i may add....just for pointing out deficiencies etc in their team. The fact they banned me says it all...they do not like being told negatives about their club, no banter allowed with other football fans! Keep wearing red tinted glasses..wankers one and all!

salfordpaul said:

Not for all out abuse i may add....just for pointing out deficiencies etc in their team. The fact they banned me says it all...they do not like being told negatives about their club, no banter allowed with other football fans! Keep wearing red tinted glasses..wankers one and all!

They banned your IP?

What was your username? haha

oakiecokie said:
Alex
Spam Alert!

Originally Posted by Allforone
An example of what the truly big worldwide stars think of City? step forward Kaka, not for all the oil money in the world was he interested in lowering himself to Citys level, he stayed at a great club like Milan for 6 months before joining another great club in Madrid, stature wise at least, never remotely interested in joining a small club like City not even for record breaking wage packets, says it all really.

City don’t and will never appeal to the truly top players when given the choice of the elite clubs of Europe, ive no doubt even now Balotelli wouldn’t look twice at them if a Barcelona or ourselves came along (his agents constant stalling tactis reek or desperatly hoping someone respectable comes in for his cleint), unfortunately for him Citys all thats on offer, the only thing City have by way of appeal to the very best is ££££ and as Kaka showed even that’s not enough when you’ve the option to join one of the big boys.

A little club with a lot of money, nothing more nothing less.

That is not only naive and arrogant, it is stupid

As you can see from his above response to the other BOZO, the guy is obviously a true football fan and NOT just an arrogant RAG.
For the MODS his Rag name is "Alex" location "Selegna Sol" (could be Spain or Portugal but only guessing) and hes got a wonderful array of 37,613 posts.
so in 3 years he has posted 37,000 times..what a wanker..get a job. he can't even get to a game at that rate he's posting 30 odd times a day!<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:44 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
salfordpaul said:

They banned your IP?

got an email saying banned for ever ..reason saddo

every time i try and log in now i get no access so they must recognise my computer

name was salfordpaul, had about 200 posts in the newbie forum. got banned following a post i put on about yoonited injuries/older players about two or three weeks ago. have a gander at my posts you'll like 'em

salfordpaul said:
oakiecokie said:
Alex
Spam Alert!

Originally Posted by Allforone
An example of what the truly big worldwide stars think of City? step forward Kaka, not for all the oil money in the world was he interested in lowering himself to Citys level, he stayed at a great club like Milan for 6 months before joining another great club in Madrid, stature wise at least, never remotely interested in joining a small club like City not even for record breaking wage packets, says it all really.

City don’t and will never appeal to the truly top players when given the choice of the elite clubs of Europe, ive no doubt even now Balotelli wouldn’t look twice at them if a Barcelona or ourselves came along (his agents constant stalling tactis reek or desperatly hoping someone respectable comes in for his cleint), unfortunately for him Citys all thats on offer, the only thing City have by way of appeal to the very best is ££££ and as Kaka showed even that’s not enough when you’ve the option to join one of the big boys.

A little club with a lot of money, nothing more nothing less.

That is not only naive and arrogant, it is stupid

As you can see from his above response to the other BOZO, the guy is obviously a true football fan and NOT just an arrogant RAG.
For the MODS his Rag name is "Alex" location "Selegna Sol" (could be Spain or Portugal but only guessing) and hes got a wonderful array of 37,613 posts.
so in 3 years he has posted 37,000 times..what a wanker..get a job. he can't even get to a game at that rate he's posting 30 odd times a day!

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:44 pm --

mcfcliam said:
They banned your IP?

every time i try and log in now i get no access so they must recognise my computer

name was salfordpaul, had about 200 posts in the newbie forum. got banned following a post i put on about yoonited injuries/older players about two or three weeks ago. have a gander at my posts you'll like 'em

TRY THIS.. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/</a>

freddy94 said:
BLUENATIC said:
Pretty much what Nixon said fREDdy, You might be the nicest decent fella around but I am always going to dislike you because of what you are.But, hey. Sod that ... what's your take on the seson to come? United,Liverpool,Blue scouse City,Chelsea,Arsenole etc .... I wanna say City 3rd,Utd 2nd, Chelsea champions but, 3rd is too alien a concept right now. What do you think? :-)

Whenever United have been wrote off in the past we usually have a fine season, but I would have my doubts about the coming season tbh. I think City will sneak 4th but it won't be easy, it does take time for top players to gel, sticking by Mancini is key to getting the 4th place. You've seen with Fergie that success doesnt come to clubs that change managers year in year out, just stick by him. I honestly think chelsea could walk the league this season, if they get off to a good start (which they should with their easy enough fixtures) they will be very hard to catch. I believe they go to the city of manchester early in the season (i'll be rooting for ye that day). I can't see Liverpool or Everton having good seasons, but I think Liverpool will push city all the way for 4th. Arsenal could be the suprise package, you never know what your going to get with them really.
so where does your lot finnish then......er let me guess 1st or 2nd ..,humble as ever.

bluevengence said:
salfordpaul said:
so in 3 years he has posted 37,000 times..what a wanker..get a job. he can't even get to a game at that rate he's posting 30 odd times a day!

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:44 pm --

TRY THIS.. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/</a>
cheers for this. says enter url i put redcafe it can't do it, am i being thick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.