Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

freddy94 said:
Whenever United have been wrote off in the past we usually have a fine season, but I would have my doubts about the coming season tbh. I think City will sneak 4th but it won't be easy, it does take time for top players to gel, sticking by Mancini is key to getting the 4th place. You've seen with Fergie that success doesnt come to clubs that change managers year in year out, just stick by him. I honestly think chelsea could walk the league this season, if they get off to a good start (which they should with their easy enough fixtures) they will be very hard to catch. I believe they go to the city of manchester early in the season (i'll be rooting for ye that day). I can't see Liverpool or Everton having good seasons, but I think Liverpool will push city all the way for 4th. Arsenal could be the suprise package, you never know what your going to get with them really.

Like many others have said, it's gonna be hard for me to like you; sorry! I've got one mate who's a Rag, he's a top lad, he goes, he doesn't bother with the Yellow and Green shit, he just supports them no matter what! I usually stay clear of any other Rags because I find you on the while to be a desperately vile, bitter (yes you lot!), brainwashed, bunch of people who have nothing good to say and cannot give praise or credit to anything not United related!

But I liked your balanced post there(^)! So I'm going to give you a chance!

You're correct in saying that changing managers all the time isn't good for the club, it's not for any club! I really hope we stick with Mancini for a long time to come. We need a solid continuous strategy and philosophy at the club. One that is within every player, coach and backroom staff personnel, but also one that is the same fed down to the reserves and further down to the Academy at all levels. So that when Jimmy Grimbles little brother who may be in the Under 10's now is coached, trained, developed knowing exactly what to expect and what is expected of him when he goes to the U11's, the U18's, the reserves and then the senior first team! Changing managers all the time completely uproots all of this sort of stuff!

United, IMO, weren't good last season. I don't think you were particularly good to watch, other than Rooney. Yet you were still in with a shout on the last day of the season. I think you'll be better this year and could well win the league! (Eeewwwwww *just got a big shivver and a bit if sick in my mouth!* That was painful to say ;)

I hate Everton, don't care how they're gonna do! I do think the rave for 3rd 4th 5th and 6th will be exciting between City Arsenal Spurs and Liverpool!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gadgets.co.uk/mas_assets/full/BOMBALARM.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gadgets.co.uk/mas_assets/full/BOMBALARM.gif</a>

The issue is surely that despite the fact that they have an ageing squad with no decent signings and no prospect of competing with the likes of Bolton in the transfer market tbe deluded fuckers still think they will win everything. I am 45 years old and have had years of shit from rag fans, the press and every other tosser that has an opinion on football. Tjey have been hyped out of all proportion to the point that some blues believe them too. The club has been immortalised not because what they did on the pitch but because of a plane crash, which if i am honest means toas all to me and the majority of blues. They deserve all they get and more besides have you forgotten the arrogance of club and fans, the manager who constantly complains to anyone who will listen prior to a derby about City being a dirty team. The club, manager,fans and players are a disgrace to all that is right. If i am gloating over the current states of the two clubs i think i deserve it. Stuff being little City, i for one am sick of it.

Petetheblu said:
mcfcliam said:
That 'Boss' seems a bit of a bitter cnut, always calling us plastic.

FAO Boss: Have you seen some of your fans? Take a look at this picture..

4nl8h.jpg

Ugly cnuts...

"Adolf Hitler" top right corner... FACIST BASTIDS!!!!

How brave is that liverpool fan! in with the rag scum!!

Pam said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
So do we know we have history or is the genius trying to say we have no history

As football only begun in 1992

He should learn how to spell.

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:39 pm --

Chick Counterfly said:
last time I looked all the threads were about our targets, kolarov, toure, balo-telly. obviously they've killed the silva and milner threads, the red ministry of truth are quite clear about this, they never rated either of these players or wanted them at utd.

I'm surprised they've ever even heard of them.

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 pm --

More lol.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/worse-303426/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/worse-303426/</a>

hahahahaha this made me laugh

City...we wouldn't be the top team in our own town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.