Redcafe: The Bitterness Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions....

from the hilarious "should we fear city?" thread ...
People are overrating them massively. They've spent god knows how much but would you honestly take any of their players over ours?

I am happy we've not bought success like Chelsea and City (so trying to do) and not shit like Liverpool...

YCMIU

Deluded Twats - nearly all of them

calculated said:
from the hilarious "should we fear city?" thread ...
People are overrating them massively. They've spent god knows how much but would you honestly take any of their players over ours?

Lol, please make it stop!

I think it's hilarious,i am getting flak from every rag i know and a ball hasn't even been kicked in anger yet!

Aone got that list that was posted of the Scum squad with the prices they had paid to get where thay are today?

I cant find it.

Thanks

i was in a text war with a red mate yeasterday ..i got him that angry he stopped texting to call me ...i did not answer the call cos i was laughing ,so he left a voicemail ...i really wish i could get this voicemail on here so you could all hear it ...the swearing is funny the calling us is funny ..it goes on for 3 minutes or so ,,it was a kevin keegan style rant ........if i could text it ,,it would go round england ..everyone would forward it

Focusdazz said:
Aone got that list that was posted of the Scum squad with the prices they had paid to get where thay are today?

I cant find it.

Thanks

£12 million for Smalling?! Jesus wept.

yozzer said:
i was in a text war with a red mate yeasterday ..i got him that angry he stopped texting to call me ...i did not answer the call cos i was laughing ,so he left a voicemail ...i really wish i could get this voicemail on here so you could all hear it ...the swearing is funny the calling us is funny ..it goes on for 3 minutes or so ,,it was a kevin keegan style rant ........if i could text it ,,it would go round england ..everyone would forward it
tape it and stick it on youtube with a video of the goat running past gary chuckle!

Pam said:
Focusdazz said:

I cant find it.

Thanks

£12 million for Smalling?! Jesus wept.

in which case someone tell ssn that fulham made £11.99 million profit on the deal (they only paid maidstone £10,000 for him) in the same way they've been belittling city's incoming transfers this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.