Redemption for Robinho

BurnCK

Yes it's just paper talk, but this morning I read that it's possible that then Robinho saga might not be get concluded and he could be on the bench tonight either way.

IF he was on the bench and managed to get on the pitch then this would be the perfect opportunity to redeem himself in the eyes of alot of City fans.

This may be very fickle (aren't alot of football fans ? ), but if he was to come on tonight, put in a performance and even score the winner then he may just finally earn his £32.5mil price tag....

So Robinho, if you do get on the pitch tonight....please prove some of us wrong (yes me included) and bow out with some grace !!

Could he be trusted in this game ? It would be like him to deliberately play badly, loose us the game to make sure we let him go.

This game is so important surely we cant even risk having him in the stadium tonight ? With the way he has acted I dont think he should have been allowed into training this week or had any access to the first team squad.

Too much of a distraction. Should have been sent home until this Santos transfer is sorted out one way or the other.

Without getting started on the whole robbie situation again...

Surely tonight is made for him, semi-final, derby, in salford.

I've got a sneaky feeling we'll be seeing him tonight.

Whatever he's said I honestly believe he still loves us, he may be the new le sulk, but he knows how we feel and how long we've waited for this.

Come on City!!

I think the Robinho situation is a strange one. I think at present, he's low on form and confidence, and obviously feels that some supporters are on his back, so it's no surprise that he's looking at moving away at the moment. But I also think that he has great affection for the club.

BUT, we all know that he's a great player, and in years to come could be a fantastic player for us. I say let him go on loan to Santos or wherever, let him find his form, confidence, see his family if need be, for the rest of the season, let the rest of the squad get on with the job in hand without that distraction and if that makes the squad stronger, and more focussed, and gives Robbie that time to rediscover his form, then everyone's a winner surely?

alera said:
Could he be trusted in this game ? It would be like him to deliberately play badly, loose us the game to make sure we let him go.

This game is so important surely we cant even risk having him in the stadium tonight ? With the way he has acted I dont think he should have been allowed into training this week or had any access to the first team squad.

Too much of a distraction. Should have been sent home until this Santos transfer is sorted out one way or the other.

Really?

StevieIrelandsPants said:
Without getting started on the whole robbie situation again...

Surely tonight is made for him, semi-final, derby, in salford.

I've got a sneaky feeling we'll be seeing him tonight.

Whatever he's said I honestly believe he still loves us, he may be the new le sulk, but he knows how we feel and how long we've waited for this.

Come on City!!

agreed pal,

Spurs, Everton ?

This game is so important can we really trust him to show up ? I cant. I would be surprised to see him in the squad, his head is clearly not right he clearly doesnt want to be at the club or play for us it would be a huge risk if he played any part tonight.

Fans have never been on his back hes never got anything but Adulation from city fans at matches its a complete myth. Moaning on a forum and getting on a players back at matches are 2 completely different things.

yeah i heard so
it is Schrodingers cat, isn't it ?

if Robbie playing in starting member, and play hard
it means he will be back to the City or,
if he takes a walk on the pitch, he will be gone

it is sad story, but definate

alera said:

Would it bollocks, take off the tinfoil hat you numpty.

As far as I'm concerned, Robbie is a City player in name only. The Robbie who's taken to the field in recent games is not the same one from last season. Whatever's happened to him in the intervening time is something only he can say.
His heart is not at the club, his soul is not at the club, and his spirit is not at the club. All we have left is a shell of a man.

It would be better all round if he goes now and leaves us all with good memories of the player we once knew, rather than turn out tonight and hand the tie to the rags with yet another totally inept performance that leaves us all hating him and the rags loving him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.