Redemption for Robinho

BOBS_HEALTH said:
I personally would love him to stay, get fit and re capture his form, and also to prove to those who dont believe in him how good he is.

I too would love nothing more than this. I'm a big enough man to hold up my hands and admit when I'm wrong...however, he has already shown at Madrid that he is not willing to fight for his place or prove his doubters wrong so why should it be any different now ?

Tonight is made for a little goodbye cameo. I can see him scoring the goal that puts us through.

Way too much of a gamble in a game of this importance

We need 110% from every player on the pitch

Not sure he'd deliver

can't be arsed to haul into one about Robby again, he's been hung drawn and quartered enough on here I say...oh i'd love him to nutmeg Evans and curl one into the top right hand corner with it being 1nil to Rags with 1 min to go. What would it be like on here then, same bollox probably...

EDIT
Oh and btw please confirm the amount of other players we have able to do that in a big game eh..???

Matt Diablo said:
Oh and btw please confirm the amount of other players we have able to do that in a big game eh..???

Anyone can have their moment mate. You say that like he's being curling 30yrd top corner shots in every big game since he's been here, yet I don't remember any (does FC Twente last season count as a big game ?).

Of course there was the cheeky little lob against Arsenal...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.