Redknapp bids 20 million for RSC

AntonDonJuan said:
Fair play to Daniel Levy, he backs all his managers well

wouldn't know his arse from his elbow when it came to picking the right manager though.. or should I say keeping the right manager. Jol was top class for Spurs.

Let the twitcher have him ... RSC's a one-hit wonder imo. We do need a bigger physical presence up front though, Gomez maybe. He was w*nk at the Euros but he's looked excellent whenever I've seen him in action for Stuttgart.

sdavros said:
AntonDonJuan said:

wouldn't know his arse from his elbow when it came to picking the right manager though.. or should I say keeping the right manager. Jol was top class for Spurs.
True, but he always backs his managers, look how much he gave Ramos and then still had the bollocks to sack him, get Redknapp in and then give him a load of money to spend.

Fuck knows where he gets it from though

AntonDonJuan said:
sdavros said:
AntonDonJuan said:

True, but he always backs his managers, look how much he gave Ramos and then still had the bollocks to sack him, get Redknapp in and then give him a load of money to spend.

Fuck knows where he gets it from though

Maybe Levy is Swales reincarnated.

Halfpenny said:
Where the fuck have Spuds got all of this money from?

Bloody good question.... I know they've sold Keane and Berba but they have spent waaay more than that last summer and this window.

Think about it - Modric, Dos Santos, Defoe (again), Gomez, Palacios, Pavlyuchenko, Chimbonda, Cudicini and now maybe RSC?

Cambridgeblue said:
Halfpenny said:
Where the fuck have Spuds got all of this money from?

Bloody good question.... I know they've sold Keane and Berba but they have spent waaay more than that last summer and this window.

Think about it - Modric, Dos Santos, Defoe (again), Gomez, Palacios, Pavlyuchenko, Chimbonda, Cudicini and now maybe RSC?

The dog shagging gypo handed them about £20 million for all their shit though so that evens it up a bit

Please sign him Twitcher so we can put the transfer rumours to rest.

don,t think RSC will be going anywhere after what big fat sam said this afternoon how i will laugh me cock off when they get relagated and we pick him up for 5 millon in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.