Reds @ COMS on Match Days

I took a red mate to the Copenhagen match last year, as long as they don't cause trouble they're fine.

Halfpenny said:
I took a red mate to the Copenhagen match last year, as long as they don't cause trouble they're fine.

some people must think we only have city fans as mates. Remember there was about 10 of us went to watch Blackburn v Coventry City not one us supported either team but as blackburn where giving away free tickets in the local paper we thought we'd have a lads day out at a match then on into town for a night out afterwards..

Re: Reds @ COMS on Match Days

Quite often in the past, they've come to our games and then written a pile of made up bollocks in a sad fanzine or forum, about how we're all from Stockport or Mill towns. They are obsessed. I'd rather be boiled alive in a vat of my own shit than set foot in the swamp when it's not derby day. And if a rag sat near me at Eastlands, I would give him the same that we could expect over there

Re: Reds @ COMS on Match Days

LongsightM13 said:
Quite often in the past, they've come to our games and then written a pile of made up bollocks in a sad fanzine or forum, about how we're all from Stockport or Mill towns. They are obsessed. I'd rather be boiled alive in a vat of my own shit than set foot in the swamp when it's not derby day. And if a rag sat near me at Eastlands, I would give him the same that we could expect over there

Some of us are from Stockport....

Timmmmahhhh said:
I mean actually attending the game and football fans, not there to cause trouble!!
No problem it used to happen a lot in the 50s & 60s with City fans going to the swamp when the blues were away

Not being funny like but, if we can't sell all our tickets, then it would come as no suprise that some 'reds' would get hold of tickets to go and watch a game of football.

Same as when I went to OT to watch a Champions League game. Me and a mate went to one game because they couldn't sell all their tickets, so we got some because he was over anyway, and being footy fans we thought "why not". Another game was the game against Real Madrid where the REAL Ronaldo scored a hatrick. It must have been the most sought after game in years, but we got a ticket (puts a sh!tter on the myth that Utd fans can't get ticket, I'm a die-hard blue and still got tickets at face value!).

Blues at OT, Reds at COMs, doesn't make too much of a difference, as footy fans, you'll got if you want to see a particular game or if you just want to watch some footy.

Guilty, i have gone to City with rag mates, including the 4-3 cup at spuds in which it was was him persuading me from going back to the pub at half time. I have even been to the swamp a few times for non dervy day, everton v spuds last years and loads of games with no like of either team due to circumstances presenting themselves.

I know of a few Reds that attend all our home matches. A red mate of mine has 3 season tickets for him and his lads, i also know of some lads that have season tickets in and around 111 that are reds but have City mates and at £95 they all go to the match. No big deal. It's all about watching football and being there !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.