Reds @ COMS on Match Days

Re: Reds @ COMS on Match Days

Bluebee2 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Jesus Christ. Have I fallen asleep and woke up on Red Greasy Spoon? It's not the 50s anymore, when we boosted their biggest ever crowd at Maine Road. We live in the now, and I an made to feel like an unreasonable nob for having puritan blue principles,
What !
I'm just amazed at how many on here are giving respect to rag scum. They'll be loving this on rag cafe, 'blues admit secret OT visits to see CL footy' You're loading their cockney cannons

LongsightM13 said:
Jesus Christ. Have I fallen asleep and woke up on Red Greasy Spoon? It's not the 50s anymore, when we boosted their biggest ever crowd at Maine Road. We live in the now, and I an made to feel like an unreasonable nob for having puritan blue principles,
Maybe some of us love City more than we hate United?

If a pal phones me up and asks if i want a free piss-up with the potential chance of crafty smirks across the table as Sunderland beast the Reds on their own manor, why not?

We'll know we're contenders when our fans stop giving a shit what United are doing.

Football led me to my love of City. I love watching football. Simple as that. It's not as if we're sat there cheering them on, far from it. If they're looking like winning i'll probably make a sharp exit, after shitting in a sock and leaving it in someone's pocket.

LongsightM13 said:
Fair play. I like music but I wouldn't sit among thousands of Celine Dion fans. Same logic
Not even if the booze was free and there was a chance of, say, Noel Gallagher or Morrissey (or a musician you admire) walking onstage and dishing out an uppercut infront of thousands of her diehard fans?

pardoe said:
LongsightM13 said:
Fair play. I like music but I wouldn't sit among thousands of Celine Dion fans. Same logic
Not even if the booze was free and there was a chance of, say, Noel Gallagher or Morrissey (or a musician you admire) walking onstage and dishing out an uppercut infront of thousands of her diehard fans?
Top man, Pardoe! I'll go to sleep dreaming of Bells slapping Dion in the middle of one of her monstrosities! Not having a dig earlier by the way, just a case of horses for courses I suppose

LongsightM13 said:
Not having a dig earlier by the way, just a case of horses for courses I suppose
Didn't even cross my mind, Blue.

We'll all be belching and dancing when we rinse Hull on Saturday!

Bluebee2 said:
I know of a few Reds that attend all our home matches. A red mate of mine has 3 season tickets for him and his lads, i also know of some lads that have season tickets in and around 111 that are reds but have City mates and at £95 they all go to the match. No big deal. It's all about watching football and being there !

I take it they have season tickets at OT as well??

I would never go to the swamp to watch United unless City are playing. I've had numerous opportunities to go, freebies and all, but could never get rid of my guilt if I did.

I have rag mates who regularly go and watch city train because the rags training ground is to strict.
I'd never go to the swamp to them though, I remember school trip during the euros I think russia played there against some other european side and I was the only child who refused to go as it was at the swamp.
Morecambe is another team I'd never watch unless they were playing the mighty Lancaster.

Timmmmahhhh said:
whp.blue said:
why would they ?

would you go to the swamp ?

Have done in the past, live football is live football, if City arn't at home and I get the chance why not?

When I was a kid I went to City one week then United the next, who ever was at home, my uncle was a United fan so we went to both!!

Ridicule all you like but live Premiership football is great to watch, I dont care if it is United!!

dont know what your aims are here but if its to make me heave it worked.i would'nt go there for any reason, if girls aloud were performing a girl on girl lesbian show i would stay well clear. i go to the derby games but that too is very grudgingly.

fucking hate the place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.