Reds @ COMS on Match Days

My Mrs is a red and i've taken her a few times. She enjoys it, no chance of converting though

I've taken a couple of my red mates before when i've had spare tickets

Been to the Swamp a couple of times with a mate, for free i'll add. One was the Derby and it was horrendous. The bloke next to me turned out to be a City fan too though so i had someone to talk to

I've taken a red with me to City before, he said he wanted us to win until the bloke next to him shouted, 'fuck off Neville you Munchen cnut!' (playing Everton two seasons ago) - which is fair enough, it was about 2 weeks after the 50th anniversary.

I couldn't go to the swamp. I've read this thread and thought about what it would be like, but I seriously couldn't deal with being around the bastards. Walking down Busby Way is sickening enough!

And to add to something which has been said, yeah football is football. But then again, tribalism and rivalry is what football is all about. I've been to watch the MK Dons and Chelsea plenty of times, even had a song and dance with their main group of singers, but hearing the rags on TV is bad enough, fuck being amongst them all.

seen loads of reds at away games espesially in the 80s 90s i asked one of them and he said it,s a better crack with the city fans?

liamctid said:
I've taken a red with me to City before, he said he wanted us to win until the bloke next to him shouted, 'fuck off Neville you Munchen cnut!' (playing Everton two seasons ago) - which is fair enough, it was about 2 weeks after the 50th birthday party.

I couldn't go to the swamp. I've read this thread and thought about what it would be like, but I seriously couldn't deal with being around the bastards. Walking down Busby Way is sickening enough!

And to add to something which has been said, yeah football is football. But then again, tribalism and rivalry is what football is all about. I've been to watch the MK Dons and Chelsea plenty of times, even had a song and dance with their main group of singers, but hearing the rags on TV is bad enough, fuck being amongst them all.

Do you mean 50th Anniversary? Birthday party is a bit distasteful...

Timmmmahhhh said:
liamctid said:
I've taken a red with me to City before, he said he wanted us to win until the bloke next to him shouted, 'fuck off Neville you Munchen cnut!' (playing Everton two seasons ago) - which is fair enough, it was about 2 weeks after the 50th birthday party.

It is. Edited.

Timmmmahhhh said:
liamctid said:

lmao

I got free tickets from the club now and again the season Sven was in charge, they would give me two, sometimes I brought a red, another time I gave the ticket to an Arsenal fan, and another time it was a Southampton fan. All the blues I knew were going to the match anyway and had season tickets.

I'd not pay to go to the swamp, and my red mates wouldnt pay to go to eastlands, but if a free ticket is going they'd take it. I'd not take a free ticket to the swamp however. When Celtic played there I was offered a free ticket in the United end. No thanks.

I've been to Old trafford about 600 times but only twice to watch the footie, the rest was delivering the food for the canteen, matchday buffets, lounges and so on. You didn't eat that stuff did you????
I have been to other grounds to watch other teams because i cant get to Coms thru lack of cash but I would never go to just watch them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.