Reds @ COMS on Match Days

why would anyone want to go to a utd match :| I would be thrown out quicker than i got in.

Fuck them red cunts they make me feel sick.

I've brought my girlfriends little borther to city, only to convert the poor little might.

mancity89 said:
I've brought my girlfriends little borther to city, only to convert the poor little might.

This is acceptable. I would never bring a red to city they dont deserve to know what the inside of a ground looks like.

scottyboi said:
mancity89 said:

This is acceptable. I would never bring a red to city they dont deserve to know what the inside of a ground looks like.

He even asked me to buy him a city kit after the game.

Shes believes if we have a kit together if going to be a city and united, my reply was.......yeh, good luck with that

Due to his love of football the fact my mate is a United fan will make no difference come Saturday, he will be cheering us on, I imagine more so than some of the people sat around us!!

i've been to OT for games when given invites before. No problem, it's childish to suggest otherwise.

But I'd never cheer the cunts on though, that's a whole new ballgame.

Didsbury Dave said:
i've been to OT for games when given invites before. No problem, it's childish to suggest otherwise.

But I'd never cheer the ***** on though, that's a whole new ballgame.

I wouldn't say I have cheered them on at OT, maybe a small show of appreciation at a well worked/spectacular goal, by appreciation I mean like 3 claps...

I went to their CL game against Celtic last year on a corporate jobby through a mate. It was horrible - noisy but absolutely no atmosphere as there was 72000 rag 'fans' and 3000 Celtics. On the pitch celtic rolled over. i hope we dont end up like this.

Freebie or not i will never go again.

The only time i ever did it was when a took my young rag brother V Watford. decided to leave with 10 mins to go and utd winning 1-0 but just then watford equalised (luther blissett era). Danced all the way to Warwick rd station.

never been back except for city.

since i saw us win there the other year i have decided not to go at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.