Reece James

Wow Reece James is amazing, he has the pace of Walker and the delivery of Trent i hope we go all out for him in a future summer. I understand it would be difficult as Chelsea would not want to sell to us, however he is a 100m player because of what he can bring in both attacking and defensive threats.

Wow Reece James is amazing, he has the pace of Walker and the delivery of Trent i hope we go all out for him in a future summer. I understand it would be difficult as Chelsea would not want to sell to us, however he is a 100m player because of what he can bring in both attacking and defensive threats.
Trent? Wash your mouth out ;)

He's shite.

He isnt the finished article but at his young age i wouldn't expect him to be.

His strength and technique are exceptional,he is probably as good a signing as we could find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.