Reece Wabara post EDS game

I've skipped to the end of the thread as page 1 was about Wabara and then when I went to 6 it was about Savic so couldn't be arsed to read BUT...

Can anyone confirm Veseli is still on Twitter? I went to see if he added any comments and Twitter told me he doesn't exist! Dunno if anyone's mentioned it but if he deleted himself after the loss then I hope he reads this.....HA!!!

GerBlueBear said:
I've skipped to the end of the thread as page 1 was about Wabara and then when I went to 6 it was about Savic so couldn't be arsed to read BUT...

Can anyone confirm Veseli is still on Twitter? I went to see if he added any comments and Twitter told me he doesn't exist! Dunno if anyone's mentioned it but if he deleted himself after the loss then I hope he reads this.....HA!!!
Yup, he's deleted it. The whopper couldn't cope with it all biting himself on his talentless arse.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Jumanji said:
Rekik is a centre-back.

Really!! Could of sworn I saw him at LB vs Wolves and in pre-season??? Hopefully he's versatile...

To Answer most people's question I wouldn't drop VK for my left nut!!! He is in the top 5 of best Centre Backs in Europe...

the World.

Apologies for linking to this site but I found it whilst doing a google news search on the EDS. Apparently we had released Veseli and the rags have only taken him on til the end of the season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/Feb/sir-alex-ferguson-on-new-signing-frederic-veseli.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... eseli.aspx</a>

Hi agent probably took one look at Rekik and thought "my boy is going to go nowhere here and he's a better chance at dislodging Jonny Evans".

Thorpiemcfc said:
Jumanji said:
Rekik is a centre-back.

Really!! Could of sworn I saw him at LB vs Wolves and in pre-season??? Hopefully he's versatile...

To Answer most people's question I wouldn't drop VK for my left nut!!! He is in the top 5 of best Centre Backs in Europe...

the World.

Thorpiemcfc said:
Jumanji said:
Rekik is a centre-back.

the World.

Tomato, Tomahto...... Europe is pretty much the world when it comes to football :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.