Reece Wabara post EDS game

i think veseli had deleted his twitter account just a few minutes ago. its no longer there lol

FantasyIreland said:
Out of interest,how did Veseli play? An unbias/genuine opinion if possible......

From yesterday

@fredericveselI:
Hello tweeps! Just wanna say that Im unfortunately cup tied for tomorrow's clash vs city! Such a shame! I'm sure the boys will do the jobb!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
FantasyIreland said:
Out of interest,how did Veseli play? An unbias/genuine opinion if possible......

From yesterday

@fredericveselI:
Hello tweeps! Just wanna say that Im unfortunately cup tied for tomorrow's clash vs city! Such a shame! I'm sure the boys will do the jobb!

Obviously the cnut don't learn.

LoveCity said:
Great attitude but at the minute a hundred and one miles off the first team. Consider he could not displace Carlos Edwards from Ipswich's lineup on loan, that tells you how far he has to go to have any chance.

Wabara is a centre back, Edwards is a right winger? Why would they be competing for a place?

lloydie said:
pauljv92 said:
lloydie said:
@ReeceWabara:
Good win in difficult conditons and pitch! 4-2 #mcfc @fredericveseli what u saying??? Lol

Haha thought it was worth a share....

I like this kid. I really do. Hope he gets his chance to shine for citeh

who are citeh?

eh raggeh?

It doesn't really bother me mate. I write that at times. But if you want to think Im one of them because of that then go ahead.

ForzaMancini said:
LoveCity said:
Great attitude but at the minute a hundred and one miles off the first team. Consider he could not displace Carlos Edwards from Ipswich's lineup on loan, that tells you how far he has to go to have any chance.

Wabara is a centre back, Edwards is a right winger? Why would they be competing for a place?

Edwards has played as right-back for Ipswich and right-back is now the position Wabara is mostly playing at. They were in direct competition at Ipswich and Wabara was constantly coming on at like the 84th minute, a waste of a loan spell really.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
@ReeceWabara:
Good win in difficult conditons and pitch! 4-2 #mcfc @fredericveseli what u saying??? Lol

Haha thought it was worth a share....
10y12sp.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.