Reece Wabara stabbed in leg

He's been "larging it" with Katie Price all week too, according to his twitter. Hopefully that's only infected gash over there.

shadygiz said:
just read reports that reece wabara was stabbed in the leg after a fracas in a marbella nightclub on saturday....cant find anything on the net about it though

"Footie star Reece Wabara was stabbed in the leg after being chased out of a nightclub on holiday in spain. The Manchester City defender, 19, was out with pals when trouble broke out in the Tibu nightclub in Marbella.
The England U-20's rising star spent Saturday night in hospital, before returning home without pressing charges. Club doctors are happy with his condition.
Earlier on the night of the stabbing, Reece spent time with Tottenhams Aaron Lennon and Newcastle full-back Danny Simpson, in Linekers bar."

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=222478" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=222478</a>

And his 'alibi'

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=222012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=222012</a>

Mmmmmmm - I wonder?

Stabbing in Marbella with Aaron Lennon and Danny Simpson? Sounds like the dodgiest holiday of all time.

Does the club still have Judith Chalmers' number?

Bit of a shock this , although i notice that Arron Lennon's name is mentioned in the article ....... this guy tried it on constantly with my step-daughter and her mate in a Leeds night club , they didn't know who he was at first until he mentioned it , but he wouldn't take no for an answer ..... he became abusive and loud , especially when she said she was a City fan and wouldn't go out with a Spurs player anyway ... and he then attempted to openly insult the girls for turning him down.

They had to call in a doorman to calm him down in the end , so it's quite possible that he was up to the same stunt in Marbella , maybe with a girl who was already with someone , and Warbara merely got caught up in it.

Just speculation mind , and the fault could just as easily lie with Warbara himslelf.

johnny on the spot said:
Stabbing in Marbella with Aaron Lennon and Danny Simpson? Sounds like the dodgiest holiday of all time.

danny simpson is abit of a tool by the sounds of it, a few years ago one of me mates daughters who was 18 at the time was out in town and simpson tried to chat her up and give her the big "you know who i am" when she fired him off. he was in the rags reserve team at the time. fookin tool.

bammy blue said:
johnny on the spot said:

danny simpson is abit of a tool by the sounds of it, a few years ago one of me mates daughters who was 18 at the time was out in town and simpson tried to chat her up and give her the big "you know who i am" when she fired him off. he was in the rags reserve team at the time. fookin tool.
I know a lad who is mates with Simpsons stepdad (I think) and from what he told he always came across as sounding like a twat. In all fairness you can imagine how they behave and if they start giving it the big un with the wrong people they're going to end up in mither not that they're all the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.