Ref for Swansea

Oliver's performance in the derby was shocking.Two of the penalties he refused were clear cut and Ya Ya'a would have been a red card reducing the rags to nine men. It is hard to say bent but the same ref 'missed' bog brushes clear elbow into the jaw of Zabba at the swamp too and gave them one of the softest penalties and i think a sending off at the same swamp a while back.[I think that was Oliver.]

We do seem to be on the receiving end of a few iffy ones but so do a few other teams.

Seemed like the fourth official was Reffing the game.

Swarbrick had little idea but tried to let the game flow but near the end couldn't give them free kicks quick enough.

I did note that he let their keeper fuck about with the ball without being told yo quicken up and as soon as we took the lead he was giving Joe grief.

I think the 'quality' of refereeing is a serious issue. Since refs have been 'professional' they have become fitter but not better! The last 2 or 3 years the quality of decision making has deteriorated and this year they have been awful! These are people on over £100,000 a year including expenses and seemingly no accountability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.