ref for tonight.

He was shocking. Not sure if it's already been mentioned but Skyrtl's challenge on Milner in the 1st half was the most blatant yellow I've ever seen. When Milner flicked it round the corner onto Silva I think.

Oh well who gives a shit!

was absolutely terrible, every other decision was wrong, absolute madness

im starting to really hate liverpool the cheats...

glad we cheered bellamy that was what i wanted as he was great when he was here.

nice 3-0 win tho in bag :D

He was completely useless with an obvious bias towards Liverpool, how else do you explain the way he called over the scouser's captain to ask him to have a word with Adams instead of just giving him a card, it was his second bad foul after all.

Also if he gives us a penalty, even though the replays show there was little or no contact, then he must issue some sort of card if the incident had happened at the other end of the pitch then I feel sure one of our players would have been walking.

The two yellows to Barry were an absolute joke the first tackle was not bad and as he had let Liverpool get away with worse he should have just warned Barry, the second incident was just two players coming together for Christ sake it is supposed to be a physical game after all.

This referee clearly had an agenda against us, the Club should issue an official complaint.

Really not sure what the ref was on last night. He clearly couldn't affect the outcome of the game (but he did give it a go); but his general decision making was both poor and inconsistent. Anyone from the FA watching that should conclude that he (Jones) is a very poor ref (on that showing) and should be having a word. If he can't do better (I guess it would be unfair to judge on one game) he really should not be refereeing at any level. Quite how he failed to book Adam was beyond me, the handball maybe he didn't see it - in which case he can't give it - (but it was right in front of his assistant!) and the failure to give any card following the penalty was inexplocable but the big decisions were not really the issue last night - it was the constant pandering to Liverpool with the succession of soft free kicks - as a professional ref did he really think it was foul everytime Adam or Downing hit the deck - if he did it is very worrying.

How the usual apologists can say there isn't a media agenda is shocking.

However the fact that they also defend officials despite a clear agenda week in and week out is even more shocking.

It's not about a moral high ground or paranoia it's purely about having a fair playing feel for everyone. I had the misfortune of listening to Talksh*te on the radio and the arseholes were using the same arguments as certain posters on here I.e. You won 3-0 and yet you are moaning about the ref, doesn't that tell you everything?

When we win the league it will be up there as a true victory over corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.