Ref squaring up to player

There really isn’t any reason for any player, besides the captain, to talk to a ref unless the ref addresses him. Every time someone commits a foul its like campaign season. Just give the lot yellows for acting like cunts.

Just had a text from my ERO about this ref, and then found following the link that Corporal Jones is HEAD fuckin' REF of the EFL. The same Jones who booked Sergio for diving at Soton some seasons back - the only fucker on the planet who didn't think it was a pen? And this guy will sit in judgement on the hapless ref! The arbitration of the sport has gone beyond meltdown.

There really isn’t any reason for any player, besides the captain, to talk to a ref unless the ref addresses him. Every time someone commits a foul its like campaign season. Just give the lot yellows for acting like cunts.
It's a great idea and one to which most people would subscribe, but then as soon as the Rags, or recently Haringay, are on the receiving end of summat they don't like then they ignore the 'new protocol' and, it seems, every ref in every game following does the same.

Would be very interested to know what Judge said to him. This ref has probably been reffing for 20 plus years and to get to this level cannot have had anything like this on his record.

I once did something similar on a Sunday morning. The player concerned said he knew where I lived & was going to rape my wife. So after our confrontation I red carded him. He appealed to FA & we had to attend a hearing & lo & behold 3 witnesses appeared who said I had insighted the incident & they never heard him utter a word. None of these witnesses were at the game & it was thrown out as none of them could come up with the same story. 1 didn't even know the score.

Just had a text from my ERO about this ref, and then found following the link that Corporal Jones is HEAD fuckin' REF of the EFL. The same Jones who booked Sergio for diving at Soton some seasons back - the only fucker on the planet who didn't think it was a pen? And this guy will sit in judgement on the hapless ref! The arbitration of the sport has gone beyond meltdown.
What, no mention of the RDAH meedya?

Would be lovely if one ref just decided to do that , book anyone that shouts at them aggressively.

on a side note, this ref didn’t give a stone wall penalty.

Lol I thought he was going to stick the Nut on him.

I once had to Referee a Sunday League game with a team with the late Dessie Noonan in it.

I think the Ref just shit out of Reffing it.I drew the short stick as a substitute.

Yeah that was an experience and a half.

Never to be forgotten.

Lol I thought he was going to stick the Nut on him.

I once had to Referee a Sunday League game with a team with the late Dessie Noonan in it.

I think the Ref just shit out of Reffing it.I drew the short stick as a substitute.

Yeah that was an experience and a half.

Never to be forgotten.
I went to watch a charity match a few years back my mates were playing in.

Ref didn’t turn up so I somehow ended up as the bastard in the middle. 5 minutes of “fuck you’s and you’re a wanker” and I decided to give my mates team every decision.

Was fucking hilarious, the other team couldn’t stop laughing. It was a charity match ffs, put the whistle down at half time and told someone else to pick it up and finish the match. Something about amateur footballer really brings out the tosspots from the general population.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.