Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Thought he was weak and fell/allowed their time wasting and feigning injuries. Missed the kick on Ederson but tbf Var should be picking that up but Oliver on Var so that was never going to be flagged,
3 minutes added on in the first half was a disgrace but can’t complain re the 10 due to their time wasting,
Wish Pep would have said with some sarcasm how important it was to get the first goal due to the Everton miraculous recovery with no constant every 5 minutes injuries after it.
But what summed up how officials have 1 set of rules for us and another for our opposition was him allowing the time wasting but then having the audacity to tell Alverez to hurry up when being subbed.

True but when it is that blatant its just wrong.
It’s cheating and should be punished. VAR should be involved in feigned head injuries. First twenty seconds there was a stoppage for a head injury. Haaland header from Ederson pass, Everton player gets a slight push in the back from a team mate, falls down and pretends to have a head injury. Referee stops play.

Everton did it all game as they were clearly playing for a draw. Tarkowski v DeBruyne second half, Tarkowski clears, nowhere near DeBruyne and pretends he is injured. It’s fucking cheating, no other reason than to disrupt play and waste time. McNeill did the same. Book the cunts, it’s cheating.

Everton were happy to play out a draw today And probably would have managed it as well if Pep hadn’t made the changes he did. #fuckinghatecheating

It was, but I'm saying they only applied the correct amount because of the scoreline.

Had Everton been level or leading at 90 minutes do you think there would have been any more than 5 minutes given?
Exactly what I said at the match. No way would 10mins been added if 0-0.

And I assume, we’re the only team who get penalised for foul throws (even when they’re not). 3 they had in the second half that I can count off the top of my head.

For Everton he was like a European referee for us he was like Anthony Taylor! Are referees that thick that a hand on a back and players over is a foul!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.