Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Glad to see Rodri very clever with his words call out the ref today! Shocking how caicedo stayed on! How it was 4 minutes extra time plus the amount of Var/non var decisions. Not usually buying the corrupt ref bias on here sometimes but today was evident we are reffed differently

That was a rigged ref performance.

Also, while var were checking for the handball and play was continuing, there was a clear elbow to the head of Dias when a cross came in from the left. Should have been checked, but was barely mentioned

The stamp/lunge on Doku who is on the deck is 100% a red card. That sort of challenge is always going to endanger the safety of opposition, almost the very definition of a red card offence.
Ref didn't even give a yellow card for the challenge, so why no VAR intervention?

Haaland hauled down at the far post from a corner (spitty repeats, almost word for word, what he said when Haaland was awarded on against Chelsea earlier in the season, and unsurprisingly doesn't think it's a pen). Sometimes given, sometimes not, all I'll say is that it's very rare that we get these.

Caiceido allowed to get away with about 3 yellow cards offences (and a red) in the first half by only getting 1 yellow, yet he's allowed to get away with another one about 4 mins into the second half (clumbsy challenge which brings down Rodders on the edge of the area) without much of a talking to.

Walker and Sterling. I think it's a pen. Others don't. I can live with that.

DeBruyne get taken out on the edge of the area and the ref plays advantage? Yeah, it's so much more of an advantage for Doku to get the ball out wide with 2 men covering him than a free-kick just off central on the edge of the box.

Penalty at the end. 100% a pen for handball. I'd say it's about 90% a pen for pulling Dias down too, but let's not be greedy.

Biased = corrupt

"the Premier league is a bankrobber
but they never hurt nobody
they just love to live that way
and love to steal your money"

Anybody has the video of that late penalty shout? People are saying we handled the ball first.

When I checked who the ref was today I knew that we won’t get anything, no marginal decisions for us but plenty for the opposition Madley is bent, he has an agenda against City why one can only speculate? The worst thing for me was 4 mins, he gave 3 mins in first half yet in the second there was as much time wasting, he even booked the keeper, then there was 4 subs a number of VAR checks and the goal celebration. There is zero chance, that at rivals in same situation they only get 4 mins After the goal he even stopped the building momentum by given them a FK that wasn’t

Anybody has the video of that late penalty shout? People are saying we handled the ball first.

I want a video of the shout Dias had after that.

If anyone watches again, please check it as I only saw it in realtime. While they are checking for handball and play is continuing, the ball comes in from the left to the far side of the area and someone takes Dias out with an elbow to the head. The ball goes to one of our players on the right and I think it ends up as a corner.

While the players are asking the ref about the handball still, Dias is complaining about that elbow.

No replay, no official var check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.