Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Pep made no mention of the ref much, neither highlighting any pen incident, even did like he doesnt understand the question when reporter asked him of the possible pens and answered we didnt play well first half.

we swallow these referee mistakes. its ok, and its a great way to make sure they can happen next time too when we again make no mention of it.

had this happened to Liverpool yesterday Klopp would make sure PGMOL has second thoughts of letting this ref again sent to a Liverpool game this season.

whats very telling how much Klopp is vocal against refs every game, in the ears of 4th ref constantly, despite they are getting a helping hand quite often.

unfortunately thats what refs and Webb understands from. not making a scene of it in the presser or after the game, means business as usual and referee was fantastic as manager made no complaint, pat on the back for Madley for that.

Pep's behaving rather than Kilpperty who doesn't.

I could sense he wanted to speak about it

I do enjoy it when they book the oppositions goalkeeper for time wasting and he immediately continues to do it regardless. That showed him.

Although, I was surprised at the timing of it yesterday as it’s usually in the 85th minute.
It’s a pantomime. Players hardly ever get sent off for time wasting. I can’t even remember the last time it happened.

The booking comes when the crowd are getting hostile and louder. It appeases them and it’s forgotten about.

I do enjoy it when they book the oppositions goalkeeper for time wasting and he immediately continues to do it regardless. That showed him.

Although, I was surprised at the timing of it yesterday as it’s usually in the 85th minute.
The whole thing booking a goalkeeper is pointless in the first or last minute ,when have you ever seen a goalkeeper sent off for 2 yellows time wasting?? The only punishment is for the ref to make it perfectly clear he's adding the time on.

The Madeley one yesterday would get MINUS 15 out of 10 from me.

I'm with Rodders.

Kiddies football can you imagine having to write the report about the ref when nothing gets done about it !.

I gave up giving parent ref low marks couldnt be bothered to write the report. Anything below 3 you had to write a report. I got a bollocking of the league for kept scoring 3.000000000000001 !
Made a rule you had to use whole figures only lol

I’m not telling you anything. I’m offering my opinion, like you are doing back.

Being outside of groupthink makes me an outlier and a target. I understand this.
Serious questions..
1, do you believe we should have had at least one penalty yesterday
2, do you think the stamp on Doku was worthy of at least a booking or even a red card.
3, do you think that Chelsea got away with lots of fouls that weren't deemed worthy of being called as fouls or a booking when they were given as fouls.
Personally I believe we should have had at least 2 penalties and Chelsea should have been down to 10 men for the stamp on Doku.

It’s a pantomime. Players hardly ever get sent off for time wasting. I can’t even remember the last time it happened.

The booking comes when the crowd are getting hostile and louder. It appeases them and it’s forgotten about.
City girl vs Chelsea surprise surprise (no I'm not Cilla).
Sent off for time-wasting in the 1st half as well.
Nothing to see here though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.