Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I'm a bit confused after the Doku incident Sunday.

We all think that the referees are on Liverpool's side and give decisions at the drop of a hat (or a Salah). That was a perfect opportunity to screw us over with a late penalty and contribute the to Klopp send off party.

For me (with my blue tinted specs) I reckon Doku played the ball and tried to pull out. If the referee and VAR team were so pro Liverpool surely they could have sent Oliver to the monitor?
Apparently Oliver is incredibly self-important and takes exception to being sent to the monitor. I’ve certainly heard this said, but not sure if the stats back it up

Apparently Oliver is incredibly self-important and takes exception to being sent to the monitor. I’ve certainly heard this said, but not sure if the stats back it up
After the monitors had been left unused for longer than planes to Rwanda, Oliver was the first to use one in January 20. Maybe he was disappointed the picture wasn't HDR and never went back.

And it would have been the second consecutive match the bottler would have screwed us over against the dippers at Klanfield!
Think it was Anthony Taylor last year, when he forgot his cards, let the game be a free for all and then disallowed Foden's goal because of a tiny pull by Haaland.

He was well 'n truly pissed off the other season when a City goal v The Rags a yard over the line pinged on his wrist. His face delivered the perfect visage of someone who had been stung by a wasp, had his arse slapped and given a cup of tea at HT that had been laced with carbolic soap.

Think it was Anthony Taylor last year, when he forgot his cards, let the game be a free for all and then disallowed Foden's goal because of a tiny pull by Haaland.
The last game with Oliver at Klanfield was where Pep went over at the end to thank him for his performance. Don't you remember the "thank you, thank you so much"?

Another area where Refs knowingly and with malice aforethought cheat and manipulate the written LotG. How many tiny pulls on Foden have not resulted in a penalty. Refs are happy to award the away side at The Etihad with every nudge 'n slight pull, but get a City player inside the area, tackled by a pair of arms and it sweet FA from the whistling wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.