Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

It was the usual “City are too good so I’ll give them fuck all” display today, it’s a fucking joke.
The number of times one of the Luton players left a boot in and Brooks just waived play on or for advantage, and never went back to even talk to the Luton player, much less book them, was farcical. Did it with fouls on Doku, Gvardiol, Lewis, Kev, and Dias—and those are just the ones I remember.

That’s ignoring the two throws they got which were actually obviously ours, at least one goal kick that was obviously a corner for us, no booking for Barkley stopping Ederson from initiating a dangerous counter by pulling the Brazilian’s arm back, and the numerous instances of Haaland’s (and a few others) shirt be pulled in the box.

Oh, and Brooks being quick to book Kev.

I don’t understand refs anymore. Barkley was a nailed on yellow as was the guy who blocked the free kick by sticking his leg out. First half the guy who was pole axed for the goal was down for over two minutes. Add that together with the keeper spending an age over everything yet only two minutes added on. Second half we had six subs, five goals a brief VAR check and more time wasting yet just five minutes added. Even more bizarrely, despite scoring in injury time and celebrating, no time added. They just make it up each week.

Not only was he predictably hopeless but the speed with which the VAR checks were completed was suspiciously fast.

Not quite as fast as he was to draw his yellow card for a pretty routine foul by Kev though. Clint Eastwood would’ve been proud of him.

I don’t understand refs anymore. Barkley was a nailed on yellow as was the guy who blocked the free kick by sticking his leg out. First half the guy who was pole axed for the goal was down for over two minutes. Add that together with the keeper spending an age over everything yet only two minutes added on. Second half we had six subs, five goals a brief VAR check and more time wasting yet just five minutes added. Even more bizarrely, despite scoring in injury time and celebrating, no time added. They just make it up each week.

And yet if he’d played 10 minutes added on, the guy who keeps check of these things would have it bookmarked as anti City bias when we don’t need a goal.

The number of times one of the Luton players left a boot in and Brooks just waived play on or for advantage, and never went back to even talk to the Luton player, much less book them, was farcical. Did it with fouls on Doku, Gvardiol, Lewis, Kev, and Dias—and those are just the ones I remember.

That’s ignoring the two throws they got which were actually obviously ours, at least one goal kick that was obviously a corner for us, no booking for Barkley stopping Ederson from initiating a dangerous counter by pulling the Brazilian’s arm back, and the numerous instances of Haaland’s (and a few others) shirt be pulled in the box.

Oh, and Brooks being quick to book Kev.
But other than that he had a good game.

It's pretty easy to understand them. They are cheating shits! Simple. Have we had a PiGMOL ref this season who could hold a candle to the ref we had in Madrid? There is a 'football narrative' in this couontry that is passed around Dan Roan, the FA, the PL, PiGMOL, and the joker appointed to run round the Etihad of a match day whistling randomly but ignoring penal offences committed on sky blue shirts until, for shame, there's one he can't ignore. Imagine if the fucker had not given the Doku one? Good job Crappenberg has retired from whistling - Jezzer would have been booked for diving!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.