Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Could have easily been down to 10, either for a straight red for the first one or for a second yellow. If the first was a red VAR wouldn’t have overturned it. Lost this one all by ourselves.

No complaints

Thank fuck Ratboy and that **** of a commentator weren't officiating

Bit confused here lads…

The tinfoil hat brigade insist there is a covert conspiracy to keep City down, yet Kovacic commits an orange card challenge, the tv commentator is calling for a red and the var doesn’t give it?!?…

His encryption device was on the blink this week I guess?
Well apart from your ridiculous take on it, (orange card challenges only exist in rag supporters heads) explain to me what you think VAR should do? Is is it a clear and obvious error?

Well apart from your ridiculous take on it, (orange card challenges only exist in rag supporters heads) explain to me what you think VAR should do? Is is it a clear and obvious error?
It was borderline. It was probably just low enough not to get upgraded. There was certainly enough force in it.

Anyway, didn’t matter in the end, sadly.

It was borderline. It was probably just low enough not to get upgraded. There was certainly enough force in it.

Kovacic has shown that he is a decent player when we have Rodri around him, but to take that responsibility on his own he is way to slow.
It’ll be great to get Stones up to speed.
Phillips has shown he can’t do that role either
We are very light in that department when Rodri is out.

It wasn't a clean challenge, yellow was spot on, second one is no where near, Rice kicks kova's leading foot IMO (i've only seen it live btw)

Couldn’t watch today but what happened with a Lewis goal being pulled back for a foul against us with no advantage played? Had the whistle already gone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.