Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I want a video of the shout Dias had after that.

If anyone watches again, please check it as I only saw it in realtime. While they are checking for handball and play is continuing, the ball comes in from the left to the far side of the area and someone takes Dias out with an elbow to the head. The ball goes to one of our players on the right and I think it ends up as a corner.

While the players are asking the ref about the handball still, Dias is complaining about that elbow.

No replay, no official var check.
They clearly did us dirty

Haaland brought down first half in the box
Disasi gave an elbow to someone at a corner
Sterling vs Walker incident in the box
Chelsea defender handball while holding Dias' shirt

each of these Spitty got there in a second like "nothing in it, VAR shouldnt get involved etc."
how one sided commentary that is.
imagine this all goes against Liverpool he would have been shouting and propping up the VAr wait lets see what they make of it, surely they ask the ref to the touchline type of stuff...

problem is if Guardiola not making a scene out of all these on ref/VAR, they will do it again probably when we play at Anfield...

Caicedo's repeated faults allowed, wtf was that all about. ref had perfect view on the Doku challenge, he is looking at it straight, not even a freekick....

then Bernardo kicks Caicedo once straight yellow 10 mins after he came on.

if I would be a manager I would call this shit out.

look at Klopp calling out the one mistake went against them vs Spurs in September or so, with the VAR offside blunder since then they got like a few dozens joke of a decisions for them. two pens not given vs chelsea against them, couple yellows/reds not given, also today a pen not given etc. thats just from last 2-3 weeks alone.

Pep may think not grilling the ref is a nice thing, but thats not what Webb understands from.

Glad to see Rodri very clever with his words call out the ref today! Shocking how caicedo stayed on! How it was 4 minutes extra time plus the amount of Var/non var decisions. Not usually buying the corrupt ref bias on here sometimes but today was evident we are reffed differently
Hallelujah, brother.

Haaland brought down first half in the box
Disasi gave an elbow to someone at a corner
Sterling vs Walker incident in the box
Chelsea defender handball while holding Dias' shirt

each of these Spitty got there in a second like "nothing in it, VAR shouldnt get involved etc."
how one sided commentary that is.
imagine this all goes against Liverpool he would have been shouting and propping up the VAr wait lets see what they make of it, surely they ask the ref to the touchline type of stuff...

problem is if Guardiola not making a scene out of all these on ref/VAR, they will do it again probably when we play at Anfield...

Caicedo's repeated faults allowed, wtf was that all about. ref had perfect view on the Doku challenge, he is looking at it straight, not even a freekick....

then Bernardo kicks Caicedo once straight yellow 10 mins after he came on.

if I would be a manager I would call this shit out.

look at Klopp calling out the one mistake went against them vs Spurs in September or so, with the VAR offside blunder since then they got like a few dozens joke of a decisions for them. two pens not given vs chelsea against them, couple yellows/reds not given, also today a pen not given etc. thats just from last 2-3 weeks alone.

Pep may think not grilling the ref is a nice thing, but thats not what Webb understands from.
The truth is, the PL take all that into account but their stats on supporter subscriptions dictate how the game is officiated. Why do we think the likes of Carragher and Neville, and somewhat Smith, are there and always brush, or exaggerate things in favour of said clubs.

It‘s not nice to think it, as we all want to see sporting integrity, but money is the key to all this.

Why do we think the likes of Carragher and Neville, and somewhat Smith, are there and always brush, or exaggerate things in favour of said clubs.
yes, thats whats happening. only funny moments when those clubs play each other, and there is some ref situation.

even if we rarely get penalty, there are snide comments of "easy", "seen that not given" etc.
if its liverpool than "stonewall", "gave the ref no option", "how stupid fro the defender" etc.

If ever any proof were needed of the inherent bias in the way our games are officiated then we now have it in simple numbers that everyone can understand

City 2-0 up v Everton …… injury time added 10 mins

City 1-1 against a Chelsea side who’d been just as timewastery as Everton ….. injury time 4 mins

It’s there in black and white for all to see

If ever any proof were needed of the inherent bias in the way our games are officiated then we now have it in simple numbers that everyone can understand

City 2-0 up v Everton …… injury time added 10 mins

City 1-1 against a Chelsea side who’d been just as timewastery as Everton ….. injury time 4 mins

It’s there in black and white for all to see
i couldnt believe it when 4 minutes went up. the keeper alone wasted more than that until he got booked

Disgusting performance again by this ****.

Having seen the penalty I'm sure pundits will say sometimes they're given and sometimes they're not. Well we all know when the sometimes result in a penalty.

4 fucking minutes!!!!

Piss wet through twice and shafted as well, makes we wonder why I bother and if I'm going to bother next season. It's turned into a fucking ball ache even getting to and from these days 2 hours 45 to get home to the coast and for what? Just to have the piss taken out of us all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.