Ref Watch

Apart from the Phillips booking hairy arms was ok yesterday, it's almost like now they've got a 3 way race we'll get an even break for a few games....just so it's not clear & obvious.

Refs usually let more things go in a cup tie I expect us to be kicked all over the park on Tuesday.

We’d been awarded 2 fouls versus 4 for them by the time we were 2 nil up. He was being a **** but as Pep says we have to be perfect to nullify their effect.

When they found the ref fixing games in the NBA they had an 80% success rate on the result by awarding or not awarding fouls. That means despite their efforts they couldn’t always get the result they wanted 20% of the time.

Apart from the Phillips booking hairy arms was ok yesterday, it's almost like now they've got a 3 way race we'll get an even break for a few games....just so it's not clear & obvious.

Refs usually let more things go in a cup tie I expect us to be kicked all over the park on Tuesday.
I think it was more that, bar the 2 bookings, we didn't give the ref a chance to fuck us over.

He’s fucking clueless, why didn’t var instruct him to go watch the replay, save him looking like a prick

That was a bit of pantomime. Im certain they were telling him to book him but go through the charade of VAR giving him a red as they can’t instruct him to give a yellow.

Makes contact with the face, its a red.
Was accidental off the top of the arm but since when does that matter. Our players have been sent off for aggressive walking and "intent" with no contact. (Foy you ****)
Attwell is a clueless, cheating, fucking ****. I seriously hope we've lodged a complaint against this twat for that complete shower of shit at old toilet. If he ever rocks up at the Etihad we should give this wanker fucking dogs abuse.

Just Watching the France Scotland game. Half time now but a really exciting game. A pleasure to watch a ref act according to protocols regarding foul play, watching all the angles on the screen, linking up with his touch judges and studio colleagues to arrive at the correct decision rather than making it up on the hoof. Two deserved red cards and really on top of the game. What a difference to the bending of the laws to suit anyone City play that we see on a weekly basis. Let the spectators hear what the ref, linesman and var officials are saying you bent bar stewards.

That was a bit of pantomime. Im certain they were telling him to book him but go through the charade of VAR giving him a red as they can’t instruct him to give a yellow.
Stupid rule really. Why can't VAR be used to help the ref by suggesting he goes to the monitor for a potential yellow if someone deserves one.
It needs a big overhaul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.