Ref Watch

CBS is saying it wasn't a handball because if he didn't punch it away it would have hit him in the chest. I could accept that if it weren't for the fact that they'd rule that a penalty 10 times out of 10 if it were against City. Also, I wish Ederson's punches were as good as that defender's.

They're also saying Haaland isn't a passer (even though he has like 8 assists so far).

It's f*cking OBVIOUS to everyone in the ground that Dias was being used as a vaulting horse to gain an advantage.

It seems to me that there is some kind of unwritten list of criteria for reviewing or not reviewing a decision, and 'club badge' seems to feature quite high up that list.
We've seen this type of foul so many times. It's a snidey one. The attacker jumps slightly earlier then uses the shoulders of the defender (who is trying to jump) as support to 'hang' in the air. 99% of the time a free kick is awarded but the ref and VAR decided to look the other way whilst whistling a tune (gif required here!). The same thing happened with the penalty at the end.

So true score probably 0-2. Doesn't excuse our dire 2nd half though.

Plus him “missing” the clear penalty on Mahrez V Everton when he had his foot trodden on but as it was v us, it went under the radar.
No surprise decisions against teams in and around the Rags, 2 against Newcastle, 2 against Arsenal, ours ( not on the list) but 1 decision for the Rags.

Well I’m sure fans will all have a long list of “mistakes “ involving their own clubs. But these are official mistakes adjudicated on by the independent panel.

Not you as well? Remind us again how the people on the "independent" panel are appointed?

Not me aswell what? I’m not offering an opinion on the merits or otherwise of the panel. I’m just explaining that the six mistakes Mason made were the official ones as judged by them.

Not me aswell what? I’m not offering an opinion on the merits or otherwise of the panel. I’m just explaining that the six mistakes Mason made were the official ones as judged by them.

Yes, sorry. I just don't even need to hear about an independent panel that comprises representatives of the PL, PGMOL and ex- players and ex- managers chosen by them. I see Dale Johnson is talking more about that panel each week as if it gives any credibility at all to the decisions the officials make. It's a sign of weakness and it makes my head explode.

Anyway, apologies for putting you at the front of my frustration. That Rashford incident has done for me, I am afraid.

That used to be the case but seeing as most of our games are much tighter these days we need proper refereeing. As it is my main gripe is the amount of nasty snidey fouls against us the bent cunts ignore or wave away.

It's been a crazy season so far, the match officials and VAR are clueless and little to none protection for the players.
Jack Grealish must get kicked over 10 times a game before the referee books him for an over reaction.

Yes, sorry. I just don't even need to hear about an independent panel that comprises representatives of the PL, PGMOL and ex- players and ex- managers chosen by them. I see Dale Johnson is talking more about that panel each week as if it gives any credibility at all to the decisions the officials make. It's a sign of weakness and it makes my head explode.

Anyway, apologies for putting you at the front of my frustration. That Rashford incident has done for me, I am afraid.

No problem. I’ve no particular problem with the panel, even though I’ve no idea who’s on it. They’re clearly not adverse to calling out some decisions, even if it’s not as many as we might like. Which is an improvement on the silence we got for the first few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.