Ref Watch

Well you can believe that if it helps you but it’s factually incorrect. It’s a reasonably regular occurrence. Tottenham against Leicester two weeks ago for one.
Did you not think it a little strange that they took about a minute to look at the offside seemingly doing nothing? Then the line appeared and was on screen for about 3 seconds giving no one a chance to look at it closely and then the decision was made immediately.

I took a photo of that off side and the line has been drawn in front of the NUFC boot and it still just touches Casimeros boot. I can't post on here as the photo is too big pixel wise. But it is very suspect.

Well you can believe that if it helps you but it’s factually incorrect. It’s a reasonably regular occurrence. Tottenham against Leicester two weeks ago for one.

What goal was awarded via this so called tolerance level in that game then?

Did you not think it a little strange that they took about a minute to look at the offside seemingly doing nothing? Then the line appeared and was on screen for about 3 seconds giving no one a chance to look at it closely and then the decision was made immediately.

I took a photo of that off side and the line has been drawn in front of the NUFC boot and it still just touches Casimeros boot. I can't post on here as the photo is too big pixel wise. But it is very suspect.

I’ve not seen it. I was just pointing out to the guy why there would be only one line when there’s normally two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.