Ref Watch

Neville and Spitty have mentioned it for years they can hear what is being said.

The question is does it work both ways? There's was suggestion with the rags v Brighton game a goal was disallowed because Neville was repeatedly saying it shouldn't count before the decision was made.

Hearing the conversation in real time would put my mind at rest that the equipment in the PL is not being used to manipulate outcomes.

Well the authorities are quite adamant that there is strictly no outside influence in the VAR room. I’m sure not everybody will believe that’s but that’s what they say.

Well the authorities are quite adamant that there is strictly no outside influence in the VAR room. I’m sure not everybody will believe that’s but that’s what they say.
That's what they say. You've seen evidence on here of Chris Foy working for the Daily Mail admitting being in proximity of it.

Another thing....

I've noticed in Serie A, La Liga, and Ligue 1 TV productions show the VAR team in their office as part of the pre kick off presentation. The only footage we've ever seen of Stockley park during a game was Bein Sports showing Swarbrick allegedly having a heated debate with a VAR team at half time of a game a couple of years ago.

I just want myths busted and transparency. Until then my username stays on until that occurs.

That's what they say. You've seen evidence on here of Chris Foy working for the Daily Mail admitting being in proximity of it.

Another thing....

I've noticed in Serie A, La Liga, and Ligue 1 TV productions show the VAR team in their office as part of the pre kick off presentation. The only footage we've ever seen of Stockley park during a game was Bein Sports showing Swarbrick allegedly having a heated debate with a VAR team at half time of a game a couple of years ago.

I just want myths busted and transparency. Until then my username stays on until that occurs.

I personally haven’t seen any evidence of anybody who shouldn’t be suggesting they’ve been in the VAR room while a match was in progress but who knows?

Hope the club have asked for an explanation for the Arsenal penalty v us when last weekend, 2 identical incidents resulted in no penalties, like all the other similar incidents before our Arsenal game. One of the games was Taylor who somehow decided it was a penalty v us but the same incident last weekend, he did not give anything. This is where we need to be asking questions and putting pressure on

Hope the club have asked for an explanation for the Arsenal penalty v us when last weekend, 2 identical incidents resulted in no penalties, like all the other similar incidents before our Arsenal game. One of the games was Taylor who somehow decided it was a penalty v us but the same incident last weekend, he did not give anything. This is where we need to be asking questions and putting pressure on

The mans a rag kunt and now his team doing well he is trying influence it!

Last edited:
Neville and Spitty have mentioned it for years they can hear what is being said.

The question is does it work both ways? There's was suggestion with the rags v Brighton game a goal was disallowed because Neville was repeatedly saying it shouldn't count before the decision was made.

Hearing the conversation in real time would put my mind at rest that the equipment in the PL is not being used to manipulate outcomes.
Whichever way it works, that cvnt's voiced opinions are given far too much weight and worth by too many especially as he's a man who obviously has skewed opinions based on his allegiances and "friends"

Wouldn't be surprised one iota if the officials took his "professional opinion" on board with regards to making certain decisions, the scouse spitter less so.

Unfortunately the reply would be a load of baloney. Something like "the ball touched Pickford before he clobbered Watkins so Subbuteo rules apply."

Not even mentioned on Ref Watch on Sky on Monday.They seemed to debate very little at some considerable length

To be fair to him, Blind Andre is one of the 'better' refs, takes laid back to a new level - compare and contrast with Ghosty Attwell losing the plot all the time.
Only time he got at all excited last night was when one of the Bristol players tried giving him some verbals first half and (utilising my amazing lip reading skills) pretty sure Marriner responded with "who do you think you're talking to?"

yet again, watched an immaculate performance of refereeing France vs Scotland six nations on Sunday. Sent two players off and his rationale and discussion with TMO logical and clear because its all miked up. He had some huge calls to make but zero controversy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.