Ref Watch

Ref today stopped play two or three times when the Newcastle player went down for some leg injury or other. He let everyone play on when there was a head injury.
He blew his whistle telling Ederson to get a move on when we were two up yet didn't bother when they took about 20 secs with each goal kick.

Ref today stopped play two or three times when the Newcastle player went down for some leg injury or other. He let everyone play on when there was a head injury.
He blew his whistle telling Ederson to get a move on when we were two up yet didn't bother when they took about 20 secs with each goal kick.

GMR were timing Nick Pope - a lot longer than 20 secs.

GMR were timing Nick Pope - a lot longer than 20 secs.
Really? Well I hope Pep raises that if asked a question next time. It's become quite farcical now. A lot of our players were complaining to the ref today I noticed but they didn't crowd him, did it in ones and twos.

He blew for an injury to a Newcastle player in the first half when they were under the cosh. It took at least 3 minutes to sort out, and it allowed them to take a breather and regroup, and also broke up our rhythm.

I've noticed teams do this on numerous occasions against us. They split the game into 15 min periods and fake injury
Over for a drink and team talk

The new time wasting trick is on a goal kick there defenders go in the pen box for a pass from the goalie, goalie stands there for 20 Seconds then tells his defenders to push up to the half way line then takes another 20 seconds to boot it! What gets me the referees must see how teams time waste and do absolutely fuck all about it! 2 mins at half time was a joke 4 mins at 90 mins was a joke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.