Ref Watch

I’ve said it before but I’m convinced there’s a massive reduction on reds & yellows this season. I’m going to estimate 50%, where would I look to find it?
100% this, ive noticed it too. Refs are extremely reluctant this season to book anyone in the first half if they can get away with with it (unless you're Ederson that is). There's defo a directive to the refs to keep their cards in their pockets as much as they can.

Watched it on BT and he went over to the 4th official who definitely handed him a whistle.
It is perhaps not quite so simple as that. At the toss Hooper has something dangling from his left wrist, most likely a whistle but the image is too blurred to be sure. As he starts to walk away from the fourth official there does not appear to be anything dangling from his left wrist and he then proceeds to put on the whistle he has been given by the fourth official.

Oh my fuckin life.

Dermot Gallagher just said the linesman man handled goofy first and did it more than fernandes did to him.

You have to laugh haven't you.

The scum have people everywhere bailing them out! Now if that was city player he be Saying something different

Quick scan shows over 50% less reds with 30% of the season to go.

I can only remember 1 red against us this season which is low.

yeah, the PL site lists it as 21/920 for red and yellow so far

Last season 46/1299.

Nice to see that City had least yellows last season, and are equal least so far this season.

Rag's last season:
75 YC
2 RC

Us:
42 YC
2 RC

But that doesn't tell the whole story. A lot of our cards were early doors when the game was still in the balance which changes the way the players approach the game. The Rag's got a lot of their cards late on for persistent fouling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.