Ref Watch

Makes you wonder what Madley's performance would have been if it was a tight contest
Madely has a habit of forgetting his cards. I recall a match at Klanfield in the LC against Leicester where 2 dips should have walked.

Ref watch coming up. Be fun listening to Dermot defending him if they bother covering the rags acting like spoilt cunts.

@richardtheref Your last line, is that what happened?
I was sat there waiting for kick off and wondering why he went to the touchline. If I was asked to name 20 reasons why he did it, forgetting your whistle is not one I would have said.
It also shows how unprofessional they are.
That's lesson one of referee training. What items are a referee required to take on the field with him? Pencil, notepad / similar, watch, two whistles, coin, red and yellow cards etc. You wouldn't even qualify as a referee of you got this wrong.

Disgraceful performance by Andy Madley today.
How United kept all 11 on the field is bewildering enough but how Fernandes avoided even a yellow is just as bad as it gets.
I can think of at least four reasons he should have been cautioned. Dissent. Persistent misconduct for showing dissent on multiple occasions. Diving. Pushing a linesman (which is at least dissent, but probably didn't warrant a red card for violent conduct). And that's without any dodgy fouls he may have committed.

And nothing said about simulation from Freddie Mercury when he went down poleaxed from a brush on the chest.

Didn't bernardo get booked for simulation? Not seen anyone get booked for it since.

Along with eddie getting a yellow after 30mins for timewasting when teams do it unpunished for 80mins?

Do me a favour. Ref watch, waste of time.

And nothing said about simulation from Freddie Mercury when he went down poleaxed from a brush on the chest.

Didn't bernardo get booked for simulation? Not seen anyone get booked for it since.

Along with eddie getting a yellow after 30mins for timewasting when teams do it unpunished for 80mins?

Do me a favour. Ref watch, waste of time.
The dive from Nunez was laughable, I don't even think they mentioned it but it was absolutely blatant. The two establishment clubs are reffed differently to other teams, no doubt about it

I’ve said it before but I’m convinced there’s a massive reduction on reds & yellows this season. I’m going to estimate 50%, where would I look to find it?

Oh my fuckin life.

Dermot Gallagher just said the linesman man handled goofy first and did it more than fernandes did to him.

You have to laugh haven't you.
I don't go anywhere near it for this type of reason. It's a propaganda channel that would've made Goebbels blush frankly.

Oh my fuckin life.

Dermot Gallagher just said the linesman man handled goofy first and did it more than fernandes did to him.

You have to laugh haven't you.
The same Dermot who was DISGUSTED by Sergio Aguero's hand on the shoulder of a lines person

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.