Ref Watch

No doubt whatsoever why hooper was chosen for this game… but he still can’t stop us.

I mean at the risk of spoiling a tinfoil conspiracy, Arsenal had 3x presentable enough penalty shouts in injury time that VAR wouldn’t have overturned, yet he didn’t give either of them….

Why don’t we ever get that privilege of added time?! 15 minutes (officially) worth in the game overall.

I’d love it if it’s consistently like that because it punishes time wasting. But it won’t be consistent.

There were stoppages that totalled at most 270 seconds for extra time based on long-running precedent, with perhaps an additional 60 seconds for Soton players going down. That is 5.5 minutes of 10 minutes played.

Everything else you said was nonsense.

If you are a City fan, I am the spirit of Pele.

There were 6 individual stoppages which are added at 30 seconds a piece, there were 3 goals which can be anything from 30-60 seconds added on, 90 seconds for Lavia’s tactical stoppage, and then nearly 3 minutes faffing with the assistants radio.

There were then 2x injury stoppages in the 8 minutes hence 10 being played.

It always pays to remember that the world isn’t always out to get you.

I mean at the risk of spoiling a tinfoil conspiracy, Arsenal had 3x presentable enough penalty shouts in injury time that VAR wouldn’t have overturned, yet he didn’t give either of them….
Did they fuck. They had fuck all all night until the charge of the light Ruperts in the last 10 minutes of injury time. Fuckin fixed.

There were 6 individual stoppages which are added at 30 seconds a piece, there were 3 goals which can be anything from 30-60 seconds added on, 90 seconds for Lavia’s tactical stoppage, and then nearly 3 minutes faffing with the assistants radio.

There were then 2x injury stoppages in the 8 minutes hence 10 being played.

It always pays to remember that the world isn’t always out to get you.
270 + 60 seconds = 5.5 minutes.

As I said, everything else you said is nonsense, especially given the faffing about was during one of the “injury” stoppages.

Keep trying to defend nonsensical officiating throughout that match to legitimise your team being assisted by the league.

I expect the same whenever a team decides to time waste (including us lot). I have real doubts that will ever happen if we are in the same situation.

You mean the three obvious dives?

There is absolutely no way that VaR would’ve overturned either challenge on Jesus if it had been given on the pitch, as we have seen plenty of time this season Erin some farcical penalties being upheld, so as said, either he got caught up in the atmosphere and forgot his instructions to ensure Arsenal won, or it’s some strange conspiracy nonsense…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.