Ref Watch

Can't believe I'm posting this but I can't fault Attwell today no fuss no contentious decisions. Let's see how long this new version lasts!

Can't believe I'm posting this but I can't fault Attwell today no fuss no contentious decisions. Let's see how long this new version lasts!
Well he disallowed a goal for nothing. But take your point despite that, it was the best performance weve ever had from the C^>¥

Forgot his cards in the 1st half and it was laughable how he thought it was a foul for our ruled out goal, usual inept performance from him today

28 replays from 7 different angles to try and show a make believe touch of the ball from the sheff defender for the penalty.
Even if it was proven he got some touch there, the ball was still within bernados playing range, and he is cleaned out so still a complete stone wall penalty.
The idiots trying to give the story that city got lucky there with the decision!

28 replays from 7 different angles to try and show a make believe touch of the ball from the sheff defender for the penalty.
Even if it was proven he got some touch there, the ball was still within bernados playing range, and he is cleaned out so still a complete stone wall penalty.
The idiots trying to give the story that city got lucky there with the decision!
Also, I think ITV missed the fact that the chance that they missed in the 1st minute would surely have been ruled out for offside. No one could work out why he gave a foul against Haaland when he put it in the net.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.