Ref Watch

28 replays from 7 different angles to try and show a make believe touch of the ball from the sheff defender for the penalty.
Even if it was proven he got some touch there, the ball was still within bernados playing range, and he is cleaned out so still a complete stone wall penalty.
The idiots trying to give the story that city got lucky there with the decision!
The commentators and in particular McCoist just made themselves look stupid. They all changed their tune after half time. I’ve never seen a clearer penalty. Attwell was right to give it and I’m amazed VAR even bothered looking at it. Once again the bias against us was incredible today. Sheff Utd fans being praised for going to London despite having loads of empties (They made the mistake of selling their tickets from the wrong side!) and not one mention of ours despite god knows how many visits over the years.

28 replays from 7 different angles to try and show a make believe touch of the ball from the sheff defender for the penalty.
Even if it was proven he got some touch there, the ball was still within bernados playing range, and he is cleaned out so still a complete stone wall penalty.
The idiots trying to give the story that city got lucky there with the decision!
It was desperate all round, Dixon and McCoist were embarrassing. Shows them up for what they are!!

Also, I think ITV missed the fact that the chance that they missed in the 1st minute would surely have been ruled out for offside. No one could work out why he gave a foul against Haaland when he put it in the net.
Absolutely right on that first minute chance for them. At HT if you look at the freeze frame on the replay as the ball is headed forward, the Sheff Utd lad is just offside, so it wouldn't have counted if he had scored....assuming VAR draw the lines correctly. Never a given these days. But at no point was it even suggested the lad may be off. The Haaland 'foul' before he shot....it was soft, maybe stood on his foot, but as baldfraud said, the keeper stopped moving after hearing the whistle.

Bernie's pen....it wasn't even up for debate, although it took a couple of looks at the replay to see that it was actually Bernardo who touched the ball, not the Sheffield lad. He swung his boot, missed the ball and Bernardo was just wiped out. Clear and obvious!

I watched a couple of highlight videos on the way back and neither showed Haaland's goal which implies it was a clear foul. From my seat it looked like the ref waved play-on.

Forgot his cards in the 1st half and it was laughable how he thought it was a foul for our ruled out goal, usual inept performance from him today
Sorry , i think you've missed the point here, the fact the cheating c**t ruled out our goal (was at the game, and haven't seen replay yet) in no way means he thought it was a foul, it simply means he wasn't allowing us to score.

i am struggling for strong enough words, that are allowed on this forum, but that twat is the modern day Peter Walton, not incompetent or useless, simply a cheat, and NOTHING will ever persuade me otherwise after Rashford's disgraceful goal.

He started as he meant to go on and it’s the subtle way he and others always do it. Fouls on us are waved away whilst the smallest of contact on them is a foul. We get fouled outside their box and it’s play on when there is no advantage yet you can guarantee the other way round he gives them a dangerous free kick.

Thankfully they never got out of their own half for 90 mins and we had the game in the bag so he didn’t get any chance to try and influence it 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.