Ref Watch

Oh I haven’t mate, not by a long shot, maybe I was a bit too subtle, but my point was, he’s the best out there because he’s less shit than the rest.
The fact that we have a ref who is the least worse shows PGMOL up for the useless operation they are. Howard Webb has improved nothing, let him explain why the foul on Kevin was not a nailed on penalty.

Did everyone see Oliver sprint to snatch the ball back off Ederson after the Arse goal. Fuck me, he was desperate for them to get something.
Hope he doesn't get the cup final, sure he was on VAR when Goofy scored the dodgy goal at the swamp this season.
Don’t think he will. He has had it twice in last few years. Tierney likely to be final ref I think.

I don’t normally mind the refs, I prefer our refs to CL refs and I usually think that Oliver is one of the best two refs in the Prem.

But that really was shit from Oliver last night. Like Tierney at Anfield, it just looked like he wanted to keep the game even to make it a good game for neutrals watching on tele, giving Arsenal everything instead of letting us destroy them.

Never seen a ref so completely unhappy and disappointed to award a goal. His face when instructed to give the JS goal.

C#nt!
Very similar to the one a Rag 'cleared' from a yard behind the line when the 'buzz' on his wrist told him a goal had been scored. I've never seen anyone chewing a hornets' nest but Oliver conjured up the perfect visage!

Have had dinner with the family and more time to discuss with the missus and think about the game as a whole and, with more perspective, I have come to the conclusion…

That is one of the single most blatantly corrupt officiating displays in one of our matches that I have seen in some time.

He only started to give us anything after we made it 2-0. And even then he let a lot go from
Arsenal players. I was convinced Kev or Jack were going to get injured with some of the tackles they were on the end of.

In the end he was letting them literally kick (Ruben, Jack, Kev), chokehold (Jack), and rugby tackle (Erling, Rodri) our players without a single fucking yellow. It was plain to everyone they were trying to snidely goad one of ours in to retaliation so they would be sent off and he did nothing to deter it.

The only yellow was fished out for a fronting up between Partey and Grealish. And then Oliver refused to send Partey off for rugby tackling Haaland to the ground.

It is absolutely scandalous.

But there want be any accountability. He’ll probably get a ‘good effort, there’s always next time’ bonus from PGMOL and the league.

It needs to be called out.
Could not have put it any better. We win 4 1 and i'm pissed at Oliver quote:-That is one of the single most blatantly corrupt officiating displays in one of our matches that I have seen in some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.