Ref Watch

Definitely a pen from Partey on KDB and classic lack of yellows for opposition players.

I do think that Dias was lucky to not be sent off - it was foolish, gave the officials opportunity to produce a red as retaliation is always viewed as worse etc - but I can see why it was a yellow. White kicked him on the ground and looks like he raked his ankle, which for some reason wasn't an issue.

However, Clattenburg thinks it was just a yellow and he doesn't know shit

Other than plain corruption......I genuinely don't know how it wasn't?

Kev was about to put the ball in the net and Partey took him out.It was a pen and a yellow card.
I thought Oliver had a terrible game last night, how Partey didn't get a second yellow when he rugby tackled Haaland was shocking. However I don't think a penalty was clear, Partey planted his foot next to the ball and Kev kicked him as he was trying to shoot. There were many instances where Oliver gave Arsenal favouritism last night, and it might be unpopular, but I can see why he didn't award a penalty.

I thought Oliver had a terrible game last night, how Partey didn't get a second yellow when he rugby tackled Haaland was shocking. However I don't think a penalty was clear, Partey planted his foot next to the ball and Kev kicked him as he was trying to shoot. There were many instances where Oliver gave Arsenal favouritism last night, and it might be unpopular, but I can see why he didn't award a penalty.
Disagree on one point, it was a clear pen, Partey kicked Kev not the other way round, just watching the recording and it’s clear for me. I am looking forward to seeing how Partey didn’t get booked when Rodri did for the same thing a couple of min earlier

Disagree on one point, it was a clear pen, Partey kicked Kev not the other way round, just watching the recording and it’s clear for me. I am looking forward to seeing how Partey didn’t get booked when Rodri did for the same thing a couple of min earlier
I would be interested to see it again from multiple angles, but I am just trying to be fair at that one incident, as I saw it last night, Kev seemed to kick the planted foot of Partey but I would like to see it again if you disagree, perhaps I missed something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.