Ref Watch

When Arsenal scored Ederson dived on the ball to stop Arsenal from getting the ball. Oliver sprinted into the box to get the ball back from Ederson. I don't think I've ever seen such enthusiasm from a referee to get play restarted.
I noticed that, too.

Not sure I have ever seen a referee do that before.

screenshot_2023-04-27-12-31-44-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12-jpg.76821
Fucking Hooper and Madley

It’ll be Atwell and Oliver after that. We’ve got the “Fix is in” rotation now.

We’ll have to play a man down for the rest of the season.

It’s a clear penalty because Partey doesn’t have his foot in front of the ball trying to play it, he has it out to block Kev and this trips him.

It’s as nailed in a penalty as you will ever see but it set the night up for Oliver who was as bent as a 9 Bob note all evening, aided and abetted by his mate in VAR and all under instruction from the PL who are desperate.
He’s miles away from the ball too. His objective wasn’t to get to the ball it was to get in the way of Kev getting to the ball and in doing so totally took out kev a good yard or so away from the ball. Ergo Pen all day.

It’s as nailed in a penalty as you will ever see but it set the night up for Oliver who was as bent as a 9 Bob note all evening, aided and abetted by his mate in VAR and all under instruction from the PL who are desperate.

If Oliver and Coote were under orders to keep things interesting, why the fuck did Coote go to the effort to find an angle showing Whites big toe was playing Stones onside, rather than using the tv angle where Stones looked clearly off and which nobody would’ve questioned…..

It’s a clear penalty because Partey doesn’t have his foot in front of the ball trying to play it, he has it out to block Kev and this trips him.

We shouldn't even discussing it. A crystal clear penalty. He just didn't want to give it so early because it was in favor of us.

Was speaking to a work colleague today, a Spurs fan, even without prompting he mentioned the one sided officiating last night and couldn’t believe the non penalty or non 2nd yellow.
All I can say is that it's a good job we've hit form and negated these corrupt b@stards.

The players 100% know what is going on, but they seem to have found a way to cope with it, where as in the past we've got frustrated and lost our heads. Long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.