Ref Watch

Absolute stonewall pen. Unbelievable decision

Makes a nonsense of VAR. Webb has zero credibility and the powers that be need to wake-up, remove him and start building some credibility for match officials. Football in England is a multi billion industry but sports like snooker and netball have better standards of refereeing.

Makes a nonsense of VAR. Webb has zero credibility and the powers that be need to wake-up, remove him and start building some
credibility for match officials. Football in England is a multi billion industry but sports like snooker and netball have better standards of refereeing.
Makes a nonsense of VAR. Webb has zero credibility and the powers that be need to wake-up, remove him and start building some credibility for match officials. Football in England is a multi billion industry but sports like snooker and netball have better standards of refereeing.
The whole thing stinks. Seems every bad decision seems to benefit rags, scousers, Arsenal in some way. If apologies were points then Brighton would be pushing 4th.

Partey didn't make an attempt to play the ball, he played the man. Clear and obvious, it's refs managing the game and it doesn't just happen to us. Olivar is a cheat along with his bosses.
Looks as much a pen on the footage as we saw up in 315....disgraceful from bottler Oliver.

Bt woman commentator said about the partey rugby tackle at the end that Oliver was right and it would be rediculous to send him off at this late stage. Load of bollocks

That penalty decision is up there. I always find it’s clear corruption when the commentators, pundits say it’s the correct decision & explain it. The corrupt Fuckers described it as KDB kicking Partey, words fail me.
Anyone got a clip of that penalty decision? I have not found one yet - looked stonewall to me

Edit: Ignore that request - found a clip a couple of pages later

Last edited:
It’s a clear penalty because Partey doesn’t have his foot in front of the ball trying to play it, he has it out to block Kev and this trips him.

It’s as nailed in a penalty as you will ever see but it set the night up for Oliver who was as bent as a 9 Bob note all evening, aided and abetted by his mate in VAR and all under instruction from the PL who are desperate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.