Ref Watch

That cheating bias,currupt bastard Oliver gave a penalty to Notts For for the same type of incident in the City v Arsenal game,a penalty for City NO a free kick to Arsenal,tonight exactly the same incident penalty .He is bent,through and through.

Playing advantage when stones was fouled (if he even gave a free kick) was ridiculous
Haaland should have had a penalty early on, seen them given, shoulder into the back by Carvajal
How carvajal wasn’t booked first half was a mystery
Kroos was a borderline red

On the other hand
Rodri escaped a booking second half for persistent fouling and there were a few handball shouts that, in todays game, I was holding my breath weren’t given

Playing advantage when stones was fouled (if he even gave a free kick) was ridiculous
Haaland should have had a penalty early on, seen them given, shoulder into the back by Carvajal
How carvajal wasn’t booked first half was a mystery
Kroos was a borderline red

On the other hand
Rodri escaped a booking second half for persistent fouling and there were a few handball shouts that, in todays game, I was holding my breath weren’t given
Bernardo could easily have been booked in the first half after leaving his studs down the back of Camavinga. Don’t think it was a dirty game, like the one against Atletico, just two teams stretching the rules to their fullest extent. Fine margins and I hope the officials and VAR don’t settle the next leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.