Ref Watch

As I've just stated, 3 or 4 nil isn't an issue for us but if the penalty is given you would also have to consider a red card. (Harsh but as they say 'seen them given')
If I was a Leeds or Leicester fan I would be very pissed off about goal difference and the reserve keeper having to play at least one match.

Bent.

Maybe Webb on his new programme can chat through why that wasn’t a penalty as I can’t see any reason for it not to be. Pickford just punched him in the back of head with the ball nowhere near.

This prick in the Tarquins game is clueless and incompetent,and down right fucking dangerous in respect of not recognising a dangerous challenge.

The standard of official these days is abysmal.

Haaland is being officiated to a different standard because he is a unit.Its not right and it stinks,but its very much the case.
Corruption and cheating in plain sight.

Two hands in his face, knocked over, no other players in the post code.

If the the ref didn’t see it he should be sacked.

VAR did see it, in slomo, from several angles and several times and chose not to award it.

It was as obvious as the offside at the out of town franchise dome.

Scandalous decisions which demonstrate how outcomes can be manipulated.

Wait till UEFA set their lackies to work on Wednesday !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.