Ref Watch

Corruption and cheating in plain sight.

Two hands in his face, knocked over, no other players in the post code.

If the the ref didn’t see it he should be sacked.

VAR did see it, in slomo, from several angles and several times and chose not to award it.

It was as obvious as the offside at the out of town franchise dome.

Scandalous decisions which demonstrate how outcomes can be manipulated.

Wait till UEFA set their lackies to work on Wednesday !!
Couldn’t agree more - They will have been discussing Wednesday and how best to see City off - I reckon they will go for an early sending off

Couldn’t agree more - They will have been discussing Wednesday and how best to see City off - I reckon they will go for an early sending off
Odd responding to my own post - I don’t really care anymore - I know what we are, I know how good we are, I know, I don’t care what “they” do, think, say or manipulate - we are absolutely fabulous, beautiful and incomparable- end of.

Just watching the highlights and Taylor giving Everton a free kick for a push in the box by Gundo - contrast that with the assault on Erling by Pickford, which he (and VAR) thought was fine. How do these wankers get away with it?
My feed showed that foul by gundo 4 times and push is really stretching it. Seems contact by city player is foul but against even punches are allowed. The benchmark is awful and they can’t be so incompetent so have to be bent

The Martinelli challenge was a red all day long. It was premeditated and basically an assault. The only reason I can think of for him not getting a red card is that it was 5 minutes into the game. I assume the refs are under orders to keep it 11 v 11 at all costs to ensure viewers stay watching. If I'm correct that is corruption. I could also add that a red would have all but ended the title race and nobody wants that with 3 games to go do they.

My feed showed that foul by gundo 4 times and push is really stretching it. Seems contact by city player is foul but against even punches are allowed. The benchmark is awful and they can’t be so incompetent so have to be bent
Worth remembering everything that Everton got up to at corners too, outrageous what they were allowed to do, like fucking wrestling at times.

Just watching the highlights and Taylor giving Everton a free kick for a push in the box by Gundo - contrast that with the assault on Erling by Pickford, which he (and VAR) thought was fine. How do these wankers get away with it?
Because match of the day didn’t deem it worthy of their attention?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.