Ref Watch

So Webb is guest on Monday Night Football and they are releasing some audio between ref and VAR tonight,bet they don’t have the derby game at the shithole as one of the games ..
It will be carefully selected hand picked audio and nothing that shows the corruption going on, wont be sours v Brighton, Nunez recent dive for a penalty, any of ours. Unless they make all audio from all games available its a waste of time

Despite all them angles, I still dont think that arsenal handball is 100% clear. They had no angle to say it was clear and obvious even after 5 different angles!!

I still do lnt think that arsenal handball is 100% clear. They had no angle to say it was clear and obvious!!
I think it clearly hits his thigh first, he is also trying to move his arm out of the way to make sure it doesn’t hit it. Plus the part of his arm it hits is his sleeve (it hits the Premier League badge) which isn’t hand ball.

I don’t know what people are seeing who don’t see that.

I think it clearly hits his thigh first, he is also trying to move his arm out of the way to make sure it doesn’t hit it. Plus the part of his arm it hits is his sleeve (it hits the Premier League badge) which isn’t hand ball.

I don’t know what people are seeing who don’t see that.
Key word “i think”

Key word “i think”
Well, yes, all decisions are based on subjective things we think we’ve seen.

The only person in the world who could tell you what it hit first was the Arsenal player. Everyone else in the world is only seeing what they thing yet see.

Well, yes, all decisions are based on subjective things we think we’ve seen.

The only person in the world who could tell you what it hit first was the Arsenal player.
No. Wrong. It has to be clear and obvious as per their own protocols. That's the issue.

You only have to look at Lindelof decision literally an hour later to see the issue here!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.