Ref Watch

Not at all. Once you are in the football league you are part of the National List which means you can ref from Championship down. She was promoted to Select Group 2, which is basically the level below PL refs.
Not quite sure thats right. Maybe as one offs or trial games but once you're promoted from the conference to football league you ref leagues 1 and 2. Then you have SG2 who do the championship and SG1 who do PL.

Thought Oliver reffed the game in a very odd way yesterday. A number of yellows for both sides should have been shown but for whatever reason didn't give them.
It’s tradition for little Michael to do our last home game

Not quite sure thats right. Maybe as one offs or trial games but once you're promoted from the conference to football league you ref leagues 1 and 2. Then you have SG2 who do the championship and SG1 who do PL.l
Not quite sure thats right. Maybe as one offs or trial games but once you're promoted from the conference to football league you ref leagues 1 and 2. Then you have SG2 who do the championship and SG1 who do PL.
Well she has certainly reffed in the Championship this year. She was also promoted to SG2 in 2021.I can recall her at Birmingham & WBA. Anyway interview was today so will hear soon. Interestingly David Webb although being in the top 3 from both assessments and club marks didn't get anywhere

Last edited:
This match is fixed, wow. All the betting folks and refs need is a good shot from Brighton or someone brushing against a Brighton player in the box.

Yet another decision against us that youll never see anywhere else in the league. Thats 4 now i think, tonight, Rashford, Haaland at Anfield and the pen for Arsenal at their place...
The first shirt pull was clearly the defender on Haaland so OK, disallow the goal but then a penalty should have been awarded. I hate VAR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.