Ref Watch

Based on watching in ground last night I thought he did a decent job, apart from an imbalance in yellow cards. Just watched first half again and no major complaints. Would be happy if he got the final

I only remember seeing Wednesday nights ref twice that’s Wednesday and the World Cup Final and both games I have to say he ref’s the game magnificently. Especially coming from one of the lesser leagues in Europe

That tackle by Walker on Vinious in the 2nd half that’s being given as a free kick by every single ref in the premier league even though is a brilliant tackle

I suppose PL officiating could always be worse (I am sure PGMOL are working on it)…

Ryan Mason just got a yellow. Thought it was very harsh. I'm not convinced we can give referees more respect or protection by giving them (more) power to brandish a yellow for seemingly fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.