Ref Watch

Pretty sure that was Michael Oliver on VAR.

Apart from not sending off Milner last year, I don’t think Tierney has been the worst ref for us.
may have been was sure it was Tierney who is pretty shite tbh

but then they all are

I mean look at the state of oliver and taylor last night

Rumours that the Polish ref might be removed from the CL final? No doubt our mate Lahoz is waiting in the wings

He’ll still do it but they’ve put the mark on him, now he just has to do as he’s told. How many start off brightly only to start making inexcusable errors of judgement.

Mourinho should be banned from football.

He created this and should be punished.
What people need to remember. Without referees there's no football. VAR was brought in because off the controversies off things like goal not being given or disallowed and penalties claims or players attacking other players.

Referees aren't perfect and will make mistakes. It's time I think Referees were microphoned and body camera up and also incidents where only the captains and the players involved in a incident can be spoken too like in Rugby Union.

Football can learn off Rugby Union were respect is shown.

Mourinho should be banned from football.

He created this and should be punished.
Bang wrong.

Managers should be allowed to call out what they perceive to be appalling displays of refereeing.

Moronic cowardly thug fans are responsible for their own actions and should be dealt with severely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.