Ref Watch

Got my ticket for the FA Cup final last week from my mate at the FA. Whilst collecting the ticket we were discussing the appointments for the final. He mentioned that the VAR officil is seriously being reviewed to loose his place in the PL next season due to his poor performances. However, he still gets this appointment as appointments for this competition come from the FA not PL.

Is it too optimistic to hope that the decision was so widely criticised, even by other refs that he will have to be a little less biased and a bit more professional.

Paul Tierney will have the honour of refereeing the 2023 Emirates FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium connected by EE

From the FAs site

that **** VAR'd the swamp game and gave that goal

Rewarded for his performance. I suggested Atwell would get the reward, shows who they really think deserved it. Casemiro to have the green light for assault.

Paul Tierney will have the honour of refereeing the 2023 Emirates FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium connected by EE

From the FAs site

that **** VAR'd the swamp game and gave that goal
Pretty sure that was Michael Oliver on VAR.

Apart from not sending off Milner last year, I don’t think Tierney has been the worst ref for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.